Valve has been really active all of a sudden in the past few days. After releasing a new operation for CS:GO and announcing a new Half-Life game,(no, not HL3, we didn’t get it), they have released another update for one of their games. This time it is Portal 2.
The latest update adds a number of features. The most striking inclusion is local co-op and controller/ android & iOS remote play together feature. This will bring a lot of players into the game, considering its a pretty fun game to play in co-op. Here is a quick rundown of the patch notes:-
– Fixed an issue where in-game audio caption language would use the system language setting instead of the Steam language setting.
– Improved camera control through Steam Input – the sensitivity scale has changed so you may need to increase your configuration’s sensitivity.
– Add local coop support for one controller player and one Mouse/Keyboard player.
– Add local coop support from the community coop map queue. Quickplay is still not supported.
– Fix XInput related options being hidden when connecting a Steam Input enabled controller using a Gamepad configuration.
– Fix the challenge mode screen not having enough footer buttons available through Steam Input.
– Fix several more bugs where the incorrect action set could be set in Steam Input.
– Fix several cases where having a controller connected but not active would affect the glyphs and settings screen options.