Every Fortnite player is now wondering how to fix and install the broken spaceship in Fortnite. Many parts are missing, and there’s no information on how to install and launch the ship. Well, we are here to help you with every tiny bit of information regarding the ship.
Activating Launch Ship Fortnite Challenge
First, you need to follow the steps –
- Find the Ancient Ship
- Collect the 3 Missing Parts
- Install the 3 Missing Parts
- Start Launch Sequence
- Launch the Ship
- Enjoy a Successful Launch
Launch Ship Fortnite Missing Spaceship Parts
- Battery Pack
- Heat Shield
Finding the Missing Spaceship Parts
Here are the locations for the missing parts –
Finding the Battery Pack
The Battery Pack will be near the ship in the water by some rocks.
Finding the Heat Shield
The Heat Shield can be found at the end of the cliffs by some rocks.
Finding the Thruster
The Thruster is across the bay.
Installing the Missing Spaceship Parts
- Battery Pack goes on the top of the ship
- Heat Shield goes next to the Battery Pack
- Install the Thruster in one of the wings of the ship
Launching the Ship
Once you’ve fixed all the missing spaceship parts, you’ll get the option to launch the spaceship. Do it, and you’ll get 25,000 XP for completing the challenge. The ship will rise into the air, and a timer will appear above it. Once the timer’s over, the ship will shoot into the sky and it will be gone.
Easy Ways To Complete The Challenge
- You can complete the challenge in the Battle Lab
- You can complete it as a squad so that each member can grab the missing parts. This makes the challenge easier and you can launch the ship very quickly
For more on Fortnite, click here.