Fans of Disney and The Little Mermaid are in for a treat as LEGO releases a new collection featuring Ariel and other beloved characters from the fairy tale. Ahead of the live action movie of The Little Mermaid, LEGO has opened pre-orders for the new Royal Clamshell build! If you’re looking to get yourself or someone you love the new LEGO Disney The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell, here’s how to pre-order, price, and other details of the new build.
How to pre-order LEGO The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell
Fans and collectors can start pre-ordering this build from LEGO’s website starting on April 24, 2023. The new LEGO The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell has now gone live on the official website, so all you have to do is add the item to your cart and check out.
- Before you can check out and pre-order this build, you first need to create or log in to your LEGO account.
- Afterwards, you can add it to your cart and pay using your preferred payment method.
- If you successfully placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email from LEGO. The confirmation email contains important information such as your order number. You can also view tracking information once the company ships your order out.
Release date, price, and inclusions
The new LEGO The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell is set to release on May 4, 2023, a few weeks before the live action movie releases across theaters on May 26. It will retail for $159.99 USD. The set contains 1,808 pieces featuring some iconic characters from world of Ariel.
It will be available exclusively from the official LEGO online store as well as LEGO retail stores. The Royal Clamshell set is part of a collection that celebrates the live action movie.
- It already features Halle Bailey’s iconic Ariel. Other minifigures include King Triton, Ursula, Karina, and Indira.
- Both Flounder and Sebastian are also included in the set, meaning you can create your own scenes on what happens under the sea.
- Will Ursula manage to carry out her evil plans and obtain King Triton’s power over the seas? Anything is possible with LEGO’s The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell!
Other LEGO sets for The Little Mermaid are also available for pre-order
The Royal Clamshell LEGO build is one of the three sets releasing to celebrate the upcoming live action for The Little Mermaid. Here are all three LEGO sets designed after Disney’s latest live action project:
- #43213 The Little Mermaid Story Book – Releases on May 1, 2023 ($19.99 USD)
- #43225 The Little Mermaid Royal Clamshell – Releases on May 4, 2023 (159.99 USD)
- #43229 Ariel’s Treasure Chest – Releases on June 1, 2023 ($44.99 USD)
The live action movie releases plays in theaters starting May 26, 2023
The live action movie is directed by Rob Marshall, also known for his work on Into the Woods (2014) and Mary Poppins Returns (2018). If you’re a fan of the animated movie, worry not as the live action follows the same plot! Featuring a star-studded cast, Ariel is a young mermaid who dreams of exploring and finding out more about the world above the sea.
In the trailers we’ve seen so far, Halle Bailey definitely has what it takes to be the next Ariel. Some of the most notable cast members are the following:
- Jonah Hauer-King as Prince Eric
- Javier Bardem as King Triton
- Melissa McCarthy as Ursula
- Jacob Tremblay as Flounder
- Daveed Diggs as Sebastian
Be part of Ariel’s world and take a dive under the sea with the latest LEGO sets designed after The Little Mermaid live action movie. Place your pre-orders now!
Will you be pre-ordering LEGO’s newest The Royal Clamshell build? What other sets do you want to get from The Little Mermaid collection? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!