Little Nightmares 3 has recently been revealed at the Gamescom Opening Night Live and fans of the horror puzzle-platformer are here for it. It seems like the game will take us into a new unsettling world to experience the escapade of two fresh characters. Along with that, it will introduce a co-op feature for the first time in the series. Let us dive into a few important details about Little Nightmares 3 including explanations related to the co-op mode. Before that, don’t forget to check out the latest bone-chilling teaser as you wait for the game to come out in 2024.
What is Little Nightmares 3?
After the wretched Maw and the treacherous Pale City, you will be entering the vicious land called Nowhere. Here, you will continue your journey through a dystopian setting known as the Spiral and the desolate desert of Necropolis.
Needless to say, the world will be filled with countless dangerous entities whose only goal is to claim your life. You are going to either fight against or sneak past them in order to reach your goals.
- It looks like Little Nightmares 3 will tell a different story than that of their previous two installments. However, it would be interesting to see some sort of underlying connection between the new characters and the old ones.
- Just like the second instalment, the upcoming title will see two characters coming into play. According to the makers, they are named Alone and Low. Both names are kind of gloomy and depressing just like the overall setting of the game.
- Both of them reminds us of Mono and Six as they appear to be around the same age as them. Similarly, one of them is female while the other is a male.
- The male character dons a raven-like mask reminiscent of a plague doctor. Meanwhile, the female child wears an airplane pilot helmet with her hair tied up in pigtails. It is notable that she also carries a wrench, which might be used both as a tool and a weapon.
Co-Op Mode Feature
For the first time, the game is going to support a co-op mode for you to share the fun with one other person. While online co-op is confirmed, no announcement regarding the local multiplayer is made yet.
- You and one of your friends or family members will be able to take control of each of the two characters within the game. Both of you will have to cooperate in order to overcome the puzzles and tackle the various hurdles the game would throw at you.
- The feature should work identical to games like Unravel Two and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. It would be particularly thrilling to lend each other’s skills and work together during a boss battle or while escaping from a tense situation.
- Just like Little Nightmares 2, you will also be able to play in single-player mode. The other character will be controlled by the game’s AI.
Are you looking forward to playing Little Nightmares 3 with your friends via the co-op mode? How excited are you for the upcoming title? Don’t forget to let us know in the comments below.
For more content, stay with us here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update. You can also follow us on Spiel Anime, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Until next time!