For the upcoming big update, Smilegate has officially revealed adjustments for Lost Ark’s Korean Test Server. The latter is accompanied by patch notes which include class changes. Let’s take a look at the latest Lost Ark balance changes! 🧐
- EARTH CLEAVER: Frontal Attack removed.
- SURGE: Deathblade Surge is cast in the max level of Surge Zero form, regardless of the number of Death Orbs you have.
- When Arts is activated and skills other than Basic Attacks and Awakening Skills hit, the Surge Enhancement effect is stacked every 0.4 seconds (max 20 stacks).
- This effect increases Deathblade Surge Damage up to 100% based on the stacks. Additionally, Attack Power is increased by 0/0.5/1% per stack. When Death Trance ends, gain up to 100% Death Orb Meter for each Surge Enhancement effect stack you have.
- BLADE STORM: Silver Master Hawk Gauge restoration increased from 12/13/14/16/18 to 14/15/17/19/21.
- DEADLY SLASH: Frontal Attack removed.
- STALKER: Frontal Attack removed.
- FENRIR’S MESSENGER: Instant hit restores 25% Hawk Gauge. Overcharged hit restores 100% of Hawk Gauge. Hawk Gauge’s recovery scales with specialization.
- HAWK GAUGE: Natural recovery increased by 50% in PVE and 30% in PVP.
- LOYAL COMPANION: Summons Silverhawk MK-II, allowing Move Speed +4%, Silver Hawk’s Basic AoE Radius +60%, Silverhawk’s Basic Attack Damage +100/200/300%, and Silverhawk’s summon duration +30/60/100%.
- On basic attack or Wings of Storm hit, foes get a Mark of Death increasing incoming Damage by 14%. Additionally, the summoned Hawk increases your Attack by 3/6/10%.
- PRELUDE of STORM: Counter Attack affix added.
- SOUND SHOCK: Sacred Shock Debuff duration increased by 1 second.
- STIGMA: Brilliant Stigma Debuff duration increased by 1 second.
- NOTE BUNDLE: Sacred Note Debuff duration increased by 1 second.
- HARP of RHYTHM: Note Brand Debuff duration increased by 1 second.
- RHAPSODY of LIGHT: Note Brand Debuff duration increased by 1 second.
Lost Ark’s balance change includes increasing the Damage of all Skills except for the Auto/Basic Attack by 24%.
- CHARGING BLOW: Ready Attack changed – Skill Damage increased by 10.0/16.0/22.0/28.0/35.0%.
- FIERCE TIGER STRIKE: Rough Smash changed – Skill Damage increases by 300.0/322.0/344.0/366.0/388.0%, based on the number of enemies hit.
- CONTINUOUS PUSH: Sturdy Armor changed: Damage Reduction effect of the Skill increases to 6.0/6.3/6.6/6.9/7.3% per stack with each consecutive attack.
- JUDGEMENT: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- ROUNDUP SWEEP: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- CRITICAL BLOW: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- SHREDDING STRIKE: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- BLAST of RUINATION: Focus your mind and reinforce your gauntlets to deliver a powerful strike. Gather the energy in the air onto your gauntlets and thrust forward. The ground cracks, dispersing an energy wave that reaches as far as 14 meters, knocking foes back.
- The Damage of the wave differs depending on the distance it travels. 6,8kk Damage within 0-2 meters, 6,1kk Damage within 2-4 meters, 5,4kk Damage within 4-6 meters, 4,7kk Damage within 6-8 meters, 4,1kk Damage within 8-10 meters, 3,4kk Damage within 10-12 meters, and 2,7kk Damage within 12-14 meters.
- CRIME HAZARD: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- CHAIN SWORD: Attack type changed from Frontal Attack to Back Attack.
- ASSAULT BLADE: Piercing Strike changed: On hit, applies a debuff to the target, which increases damage taken by 6% for 6 seconds.
- Cut change: Can not be leveled up further via Skill Tree.
- MOUNTAIN CRASH: Added “Counter Attack” to the skill.
- “Earthquake” CC extended by 1 second.
- Enhance changed: On hit, applies a debuff to the target, which increases Damage taken by 6% for 10 seconds.
- HELL BLADE: Deadly Blow Outgoing Damage nerfed from 80.0/89.6/99.2/109.6/120.0% to 55.0/63.8/72.6/81.4/90.2% when your HP is 50% or below.
- RED DUST: Changed – On hit, the Skill deals Damage and increases your Attack Power by 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24% for 6 seconds.
- Skill Cooldown reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Quick Prep changed – On hit, applies a debuff to the target, which increases damage taken by 6% for 16 seconds.
- Amplified Damage changed – Doesn’t apply a debuff to the target. Instead, the skill Damage is increased by 120.0/132.0/144.0/157.0/170.0%. Additionally, this Skill Tree can be leveled up.
- SWORD STORM: Flame Storm Outgoing Damage nerfed from 100.0/105.0/110.0/115.0/120.0% to 55.0/63.8/72.6/81.4/90.2% when your HP is 50% or below.
- BERSERKER’S TECHNIQUE: Crit Damage increased from 30/40/50% to 35/50/70% while in Burst Mode.
- Fury Meter remains at max and turns into Burst mode with the power of darkness. Outgoing Damage +3/7/14%, Attack, and Move Speed +15%, all incoming Damage -65% in Burst mode.
- When turning into Burst mode, converts into 25% of Max HP, and it cannot be exceeded even when Healing is applied. Can only receive 40% of healing effects and 25% of shield’s effect. Press the X key to cancel Burst mode to recover 25% of Max HP, but cannot Burst for 30s.
SOURCE: Lost Ark Maxroll
If you have any questions regarding Lost Ark’s balance changes, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!