Love Island UK is the perfect guilty pleasure to indulge in. From the infamous Casa Amor twist to the shocking re-couplings, the show is a rollercoaster ride of emotions that keeps viewers hooked all season long. Now that winter Love Island UK 2023 is nearing its finale, let’s take a look at a list of fan favorite couples touted to win this season.
Love Island UK
The winter edition of Love Island UK saw the arrival of an exciting new host in Maya Jama as well as an extravagant mansion in South Africa.
So far, the contestants are constantly coupling up and uncoupling, snogging and dumping, all while trying to avoid the dreaded muggy label.
The winner of Love Island UK is decided by a public vote. In the final episode, the couple with the most votes from the public are declared the winners and receive a grand prize.
— Love Island (@LoveIsland) February 17, 2023
Factors such as the couples’ personalities, chemistry, and overall journey on the show are crucial when it comes to voting.
1st: Jessie Wynter and Will Young
As of now, the odds are in favor of Jessie Wynter and Will Young as the fan favorite couple to watch out for. Despite Will kissing Casa girl Layla Al-Momani, the couple are still on the verge of winning this season of Love Island.
- Jessie Wynter is a 26-year-old personal trainer and influencer from Tasmania. In fact, she had previously participated in a season of Love Island Australia in 2019. Jessie describes herself as a wild child and she brings a lot of energy to Love Island.
- Will Young AKA Farmer Will is a TikTok sensation with a mission to make farming cool. He has over one million followers on the platform.
2nd: Lana Jenkins and Ron Hall
The next in line in the list of Love Island 2023 fan favorite couples is Lana Jenkins and Ron Hall. The odds are not far away from Jessie and Will’s as Ron remained loyal to Lana during the Casa Amor stage.
- Lana Jenkins is a 25-year-old makeup artist from Luton who has worked with stars such as Michelle Keegan. Lana believes she falls in love with people too quickly.
- Ron Hall is an Essex-based financial advisor who is Love Island UK’s first ever partially sighted contestant.
3rd: Samie Elishi and Tom Clare
Another close contender for the crown of Love Island UK 2023 is the fan favorite couple Samie Elishi and Tom Clare. The couple are in with a chance to win the title after Tom made up with Samie.
— PrettyLittleThing (@OfficialPLT) February 21, 2023
- A senior estate agent coordinator from London, 22-year-old Samie Elishi’s honesty is the single most important trait that she has brought to the Love Island UK villa.
- Tom Clare plays as a forward for the Macclesfield football club. He joined Love Island UK after receiving a blessing from Robbie Savage, the former Wales and Leicester City midfielder.
While the Love Island UK producers may create challenges and twists to stir up drama, ultimately, it’s the viewers who have the final say in who wins the show. Which fan favorite couple do you think will win the winter Love Island UK 2023?
You can also share any questions you have about Love Island UK’s fan favorite couples. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.