Netflix’s Bridgerton season 3 is making noise among fans following the release of filming updates. How does this impact its release? Let’s dive in and talk about what we can expect from the period piece series coming soon.
Bridgerton Season 3
Information about Bridgerton Season 3 is appearing on the internet since the end of Season 2. It is an understatement to say people are eagerly awaiting the new chapter of this historical romance. Although Season 2 failed to live up to the high standards set by the first season, the fire of passion is yet to die.
- The producers insist that Bridgerton Season 3 will pack an abundance of racy scenes and melodrama to satisfy the urges of the viewers.
- Undoubtedly, both Bridgerton seasons are part of Netflix’s most popular releases. The series is reaching approximately 41 percent of subscribers of the OTT platform and its craze is growing since its premiere in 2020.
- According to Netflix’s data, the series outranked Stranger Things, The Queen’s Gambit, and The Witcher. Therefore, the expectations for the upcoming season are higher than ever before.
— Tom Wren (@TomWrenPhoto) January 17, 2023
Bridgerton Season 3 – Release Date
The producers are yet to announce an official release date. However, Netflix confirms the existence of S3 as well as S4.
- Fans and media are suspecting the release date through previous release patterns and upcoming news. The second season released two years after season 1 in March 2022. Therefore, there are speculations of season 3’s release in 2023.
- Additionally, Bridgerton Season 3 was in production aiming for a scheduled wrap-up at the end of 2022 supporting the speculations. However, due to the script demanding changes, the shooting was halted. Filming resumed recently, making fans stick to the same schedule as the 2023 release.
- If there is any official announcement about the release date then we shall surely make an update.
Literally all I want from Bridgerton season 3 is for it to be centered on Penelope and for them to stop pretending she’s undesirable
— a.b. (@AlannaBennett) April 9, 2022
What to expect
There are many updates of Bridgerton Season 3 coming from makers and fans alike. The previous two seasons of the Bridgerton series had 8 episodes each. Therefore, Bridgerton Season 3 will also have 8 episodes with a running time of an hour each.
- The focus of season 3 is going to be on Penelope Featherington (Nicola Coughlan) as well as her love interest Colin. Other leading characters such as Eloise, and the rest of the Bridgerton family, will return in season 3.
- The role of Francesca is re-casted due to Ruby Stokes joining Netflix’s Lockwood & Co. Bridgerton season 3 will bring Hannah Dodd as the sister.
Many new characters are joining the series with the new season. This includes Lady Tilley Arnold, a young widow who enjoys running her late husband’s estate and the social, financial, and sexual freedom it gives her.
- Daniel Francis from Stay Close will join the cast as Marcus Anderson. He is a charismatic presence who lights up any room he enters, gaining the attention of ladies and their mothers alike.
- Meanwhile, the star of The Crown series Sam Phillips will play Lord Debling. He is a lord with controversial interests and the backing of wealth and a noble title. Therefore, he’ll attract a bundle of interest from young ladies this season. Additionally, James Phoon is set to star as Harry Dankworth in the third series.
- Sources working on the production of the Netflix series shared with DailyMail that some of the scripts needed revisions as Shonda Rhimes, the program’s producer desires to give the audience more joy. There was news of some conflicts regarding the sexual plotline.
I CANT WAIT FOR BRIDGERTON SEASON 3 WHERE IS IT
— sab (@sabfromspace) January 17, 2023
Every new update is adding to the anticipation of fans. It will be interesting to see how well Bridgerton season 3 can hold up to the expectations.
For the latest news about entertainment, gaming and sports, follow Spiel Times.