Have anyone of you enjoyed and now missing the Money Heist series? If you’re the same as us who loved the show as well, maybe you’re in for another treat from Netflix. This year, Netflix Korea released the first season of Money Heist Korea. Well, who knew that the online streaming giant comes up with another heist anthology? We introduce you to Netflix’s Kaleidoscope, the cast, and everything we know so far!
Kaleidoscope on Netflix
This newest and upcoming crime series on Netflix finally has seen the light. Kaleidoscope, previously titled Jigsaw, now has the confirmed casts and release date! Just clear out things, Netflix’s Kaleidoscope isn’t your typical heist crime series. And lucky you, we’ll discuss everything here so, proceed to read below!
Trailer and Release Date
- No trailers yet but just an inside look at the Kaleidoscope series. You can see the non-linear streaming experience brought to you by the upcoming series. Hear what the creators have in store for this one in the clip above.
- Hmm, what would be the perfect day to crack open a huge heist attempt? When everything and everyone’s celebrating the New Year seems nice. And yes, Kaleidoscope drops on the same day as the fireworks are everywhere. Prepare for the mind-twisting series to be released on Netflix on January 1st, 2022!
- With this interesting story at hand, Netflix gives out an interesting set of actors as well. By interesting we mean, the literal term, and splendid too. The main characters to star in the anthology series include the following:
- Giancarlo Esposito as Leo Pap
- Paz Vega as Ava Mercer
- Peter Mark Kendall as Stan Loomis
- Rosaline Elbay as Judy Goodwin
- Jai Courtney as Bob Goodwin
- Rufus Sewell as Roger Salas
- Tati Gabrielle as Hannah Kim
- Niousha Noor
- Jordan Mendoza
- Soojeong Son
- Hemky Madera
Now we’re down to the plot of the soon-to-be-released show. Right, we mentioned earlier that this isn’t your typical crime heist series which we truly meant.
- The plot involves a crew of exemplary thieves planning to unlock an unbreakable vault. And what would make it harder for them to do that? They would need to face the world’s most powerful corporate security team and the FBI.
- The timeline possibly is around 25 years later. Creator Eric Garcia says to Tudum, “It’s loosely based on something that might have happened“. The flooding in the basement of DTCC during Hurricane Sandy may have sparked something in Garcia as he adds, “To my mind, I was like, ‘Well, that’s a perfect coverup for a heist!’“
- Now we have an insight into the plot, did you ever imagine that you’ll ask us, “how do I watch Kaleidoscope?” Apparently, the Netflix series is not made in sequential order.
- There should be eight episodes for you to watch and for you to make the story out of it. The viewers enter the crime at different points, and times and the main goal is to stitch them all together. The episodes will be titled as colors, so you can choose whatever color you want.
- Something new and thrilling, right? We honestly can’t wait for it to be released. It should be a perfect time and show to stretch and maximize our critical thinking to clear the whole heist!
Are you up for this challenge in Netflix’s Kaleidoscope? Encounter all criminals in this upcoming series!