In this article, we will discuss the new pokemon lechonk and what we know so far about Lechonk. The game’s charming new Pokémon were featured in a new teaser released on Wednesday for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. The trailer also unveiled three new pokemons: Smoliv, Pawmi, and Lechonk.
We got a look at this generation’s starters in action even if we still don’t know much about their evolutions. Fans are already ecstatic about this new Pokémon.
THEY NAMED THIS MF LECHONK LMFAOOO pic.twitter.com/XwUzkWC7VE
— Out of Context Pokemon ∞ (@OoCPokemon) June 1, 2022
- With little “chonky” legs, short hooves, drowsy eyes, floppy ears, and a pronounced snout. This hefty little guy’s name is objectively perfect: Lechonk.
- In Spanish, Lechon also means suckling pig, and it refers to a certain pork delicacy. Lechonk is a truffle hound who has come to use his nose.
- According to a press release, this new Pokémon uses its sense of smell to locate and consume only the most fragrant wild grasses. Lechonk’s body is also primarily made up of muscle.
Lechonk appreciation tweet
RT if you are a true chonker pic.twitter.com/xiWadBogXO
— IzzyTheBananaQueen🍌👑 (@banana_queen) June 1, 2022
Lechonk Gaining Fans
Even fans are excited about this Chonky Pokemon. The Lechonk fan club has grown at an astounding rate, and it may end up becoming the most popular Pokémon of the entire ninth generation. Given the open-world aspect of the next games, fans will be hoping that Lechonk won’t be too difficult to find. When Pokémon Scarlet and Violet will be available on the Nintendo Switch on November 18, 2022, fans may look forward to capturing their first Lechonk.
It’s unknown whether Lechonk can evolve. Lechonk is expected to feature an evolution path. However, Game Freak and Nintendo are keeping quiet about what they might become. While we wait for official word on Lechonk’s evolution, artist Bromojumbo has imagined what a probable Lechonk evolution in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet may look like.
— JUM🅱️O – COMMS CLOSED (@bromojumbo) June 2, 2022
Champork is Bromojumbo’s Lechonk development. Bromojumbo mentioned that they anticipated Lechonk evolving into a mud wrestler, which would suit the pig theme and the Pokedex description about Lechonk being a deceptively robust beast.
- ‘Nu_clear_skin,’ a Reddit member, posted their own thoughts for Lechonk’s shining form. Lechonk’s typical appearance is a black body with a brown face and a yellow nose.
- The first shining appearance for Lechonk is a royal blue color that ‘Nu_clear_skin’ designs. The brown surrounding the face turns a vivid orange, while the yellow nose fades to a pink tint comparable to typical pinks.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are on their way, and fans are excited to see what else Game Freak has in store. Given Lechonk’s and other new Pokemon’s popularity on social media sites like Twitter, the Pokemon still to be introduced may witness lots of new fan-made shiny variants.
If you have any questions regarding this article, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!