Hey, readers! Do you want some celebrity news? Well, we got them for you here. If you do not know Nick Cannon, this may interest you. Nicholas Scott Cannon, known better as Nick Cannon. He is a TV and Radio host, comedian, actor, producer, rapper, writer, director, DJ, philanthropist, children’s book author, and activist, according to Cannon’s website.
You have probably seen him on TV, but at this moment you may want to know about the list of all his children and baby mamas so far! We’ll walk you through each one of them here, so stick around with us!
Nick Cannon’s children and baby mamas
Currently, Nick Cannon has no signs of stopping. According to a Page Six report, Cannon shares that he’s having many kids ‘on purpose’. Also in an interview with People last May, he says “I’m so excited about all my kids“. Cannon also adds “Constantly, from every aspect of it. From them getting citizen of the month awards in the first grade to the birth of the new ones.” Let’s now move forward to the list of his children!
- Firstly, he had his first children with famous singer and Grammy-award winner Mariah Carey. Children, yes, they had fraternal twins named Monroe and Moroccan. They welcomed the twins back in 2011, however, the pair divorced in 2016. Monroe and Moroccan are now 11 years old, and just recently, Cannon took his children to a waterpark day.
- Secondly, the 41-year-old entertainer excitingly shares a maternity shoot clip of Brittany Bell with him just today. This is his third child with the American model making this new baby his ninth! The pair had two children, Golden “Sagon” who is now 5 years old, and their 1-year-old Powerful Queen.
- A twin and three kids, now that makes a five. Following is his-then partner, DJ Abby de la Rosa whom he had a twin just last year, June 2021. Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir are twin boys and another addition to the Cannon family. They just turned one a few months ago!
- Believe it or not, just a few days after de la Rosa gave birth to the twins above, another son came out on June 23, 2021. Alyssa Scott carried the seventh child of Cannon named Zen. Sadly, the precious boy left the world on December 5th last year due to aggressive brain cancer.
- Furthermore, on July 25th, 2022, another Cannon went out to the world. Model Bre Tiesi carried the eighth child of Nick Cannon. This is his first child with Tiesi and another baby boy for him. They named the baby Legendary whom they safely delivered in the comfort of her home.
- As we have mentioned above, Cannon and Bell expect another child on their way. Cannon posted Wednesday, while Brittany Bell, a former Miss USA contestant representing Arizona and Miss Universe contestant representing Guam, has not posted anything yet so far. This is the ninth Cannon child to come into this world.
- However, there is quite a confusion if the third baby of Cannon and Bell is the ninth or probably the tenth. Abby de la Rosa posted on Instagram as she expects another baby. Although Abby has not mentioned who the father is, fans do speculate that it is still Nick. We may have to wait for some official announcement about that one.
That’s it for now, readers!
You can also share any questions you have about Nick Cannon below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.