One Piece fans! We know, it’s been a while but how was watching One Piece Film: Red? If you haven’t viewed it yet, we hope you can find the time to do so! Yup, we have One Piece news for you here, and an addition to your anime collection. One Piece x Vans collaboration is *definitely* happening, and if you’re up to knowing all details, where to buy, and all the colorways, then stay with us here! We’re pretty sure you’ll hurry yourselves to purchase this sneakers collaboration, we’ll get the excitement going, so let’s go!
One Piece x Vans collaboration
Who knew and imagined that we’ll get the sneaker skating brand Vans to team up with one of the biggest anime franchises One Piece? We didn’t expect that to happen, well a little too early and sudden, but it‘s here! This collaboration may be one of the most anticipated for this year.
- Moreover, the One Piece x Vans collaboration may be the start of nearing the “Final Saga” of the longest-running Japanese anime series. It had been a long ride, and good things always come to an end. One Piece will always leave a special place in our hearts, but for now, let’s look forward to the sneaker collaboration! So here’s the sneaker to pump you up!
Release Date and Where to buy?
The design… *literally* made for the Straw Hat fans. You can have a hand with this precious One Piece x Vans sneaker on its tentative worldwide date release on November 11th, 2022. Although this has not been yet confirmed by the sneaker company, fans are quite excited to purchase.
- On the day of the release, you can check out Vans’ official website or if a selected retailer is near you, hurry off! The best choice is to take shopping online, so mark your calendars, Straw Hat fans.
- The rumored and possible retail price for the sneaker would be $90. The price does not seem too far from Vans’ original retail price though. We have to wait and see for the official release!
As of this writing, the leaked photos of the Straw Hat crew x Vans sneaker have been only a single design. The sneaker is inspired by a straw hat, and its laces look like a sailing cord in a pirate ship. Peek at the various logos that represent one for each of the crew designed around the shoes too!
- The colors used have been well thought off as well, it has a red outsole, a blue insole, and a white midsole, But what really amazes us is the tongue that has a compass design with VANS marked instead of NEWS.
- If it’s true that this is the only design to be expected, maybe Vans has a plan to release other items too. We hope we can see a One Piece x Vans variety collection line from footwear, to apparel, and some accessories too!
One Piece collaboration
While we wait for the upcoming Vans collection, you may want to look at other collaborations for now. Recently, One Piece x Casetify came to market with various designs to choose from.
- You may head over to Casetify’s official website to check out the Straw Hat crew designs! There are available designs for iPhones and Samsung units, so let’s add them to the cart!
That’s it, Straw Hat crew fans! Excited?