One Punch Man Manga Chapter 171 is all geared up for release. If you’ve been a follower of the series, you can take a breather as the official Twitter account of Yusuke Murata the manga’s official illustrator, gives good news. Murata had previously taken a month-long hiatus after finishing the previous arc.
The manga currently, as of June 2022, 26 has over 26 volumes released. The present is perhaps the greatest time for the One Punch Man anime to blossom, and it is also already geared for production. Amidst the ending of an amazing arc and the beginning of some new storyline, where does One Punch Man New Manga Chapter 171 lead us to? The One Punch Man manga is written by ONE and illustrated by Yusuke Murata.
One-Punch Man, Ch. 167: Genos and Saitama try to make sense of a fight so powerful it defies the rules of time and space! Read it FREE from the official source! https://t.co/9q9kyVSN0u pic.twitter.com/Kpp1N8YxLu
— Shonen Jump (@shonenjump) August 17, 2022
More on The Previous Arc
We previously worked on explaining One Punch Man Manga Chapter 168 and what the implication of Garou was in the Monster Association Arc. Check that up. The Monster Association arc has been the peak of One Punch Man Manga so far. The storyline followed the coming together of Monsters as they gathered under the king of all monsters – Orochi.
Saitama vs Orochi
The long awaited battle
We already know how it's going to end .
Rate my edit out of 10
.#bleach #onepiece #onepunchman #garou #AttackOnTitan #ون_بيس #بليتش #ون_بنش_مان #saitama #سايتاما pic.twitter.com/JzYSEmmdIJ
— Taher (@_TaherJalal) May 1, 2019
- One Punch Man recently finished its Monster Association arc, sifting through the nemesis named Garou as he gained god-like abilities. The recent chapters really put a jolt to Garou’s relentless growth as a villain. It was the latest and final edition of the Human Monster Saga.
- The arc winded up with Garou finding that his means never justified his ends and that he has failed to manifest ‘the absolute evil’. Or to be more precise, GOD’s abilities.
- The Monster Association Arc saw a hand load of the finest One Punch Man scenes ever. Bang vs Garou, Orochi vs Saitama, the appearance of God, introduction of Blast were all very hyped from the get-go.
#OnePunchMan Chapter 171 SPOILERS ‼️
– Bang and Garou are going to apologise to the victims of the hunt.
– Silver Fang retired.
– Garou has a crush ⁉️
– Kiiro the Gau yellow from the Wildbeast Sentai Gauranger. pic.twitter.com/2iZsGrRmdN
— RisingNews (@risingnews_) August 18, 2022
One Punch Man Human Monster Saga Story Arcs
|Story Arc Name||Manga Chapters Within Arc||Run Date|
|Garou Introduction||40-41||October – December 2014|
|The Blizzard Group||42-45||January – April 2015|
|Hero Hunt||46-51||May-July 2015|
|Monster Raid||52-65||July – August 2015|
|Super Fight||66-77||Sept 2016 – June 2017|
|Monster Association||78-170||July 2017-August 2022|
As one can see, a majority of the Human Monster saga was focused on July 2017 to August 2022. It took a whopping 5 years for the monster association arc to finish, and a straight 8 for the overall Human Monster Saga. The Saga’s name refers undoubtedly to the human monster, Garou.
— Lord Eyepatch (@LordEyepatch) November 27, 2021
How Did The Monster Association Arc End?
- It ended with Garou redeeming himself after realizing his actions killed Tareo, the only person for whom he wanted to change the world into a better place. Upon his realization, Garou falls into despair and asks Saitama to solve everything.
- He then teaches Saitama how to travel through time, untimely allowing the peak of Saitama’s prowess – Zero Punch. (Zero Punch is a causal reverse move where the user punches the person and moves time back and hence all the physical damage is taken back.)
- Trusting Saitama to solve everything, Garou gives up the abilities he had received from God to become a Cosmic being.
- Saitama reverses time to undo all the damage Garou had caused. Garou loses his prowess and is taken under Bang who now promises to look after him.
- The entire character development of Saitama and Garou is reduced to ashes. Slam dunked into oblivion as all characters forget any of the progression that happened. The time travel undoes all memory of everyone to the point where Garou had declared himself as the ultimate evil, moments before his fight with Blast. However, Genos retains his core which has a record of all the memory.
What is The New Arc Going to Be About Starting Manga Chapter 171?
Without any background source, it would have been difficult to assume what may be heading toward us. But the ONE written (and illustrated, albeit not so professionally) webcomic has a hefty amount of material to be adapted. The new arc will set things up for the Neo Heroes arc and will introduce characters such as Fuzzy and Blue. With only Genos remembering the events, things are likely that Saitama will find his way to Zero Punches once again. The Beginning arc of this saga is about the Psychic sisters and shall follow Tatsumaki and Fubuki, the psychic sisters.
"Men are strongest when protecting someone!"
– Metal Bat, One Punch Man pic.twitter.com/OxB689KoHO
— 𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 (@Anxme_Quotes) September 9, 2022
The greatest potential foe for Saitama might eventually be God. Unless there comes another entity that completely exceeds god, it is highly unlikely anyone of any lesser beings will even fair against Saitama. This does not mean that this will deprive the story of its standard. Half of what One Punch Man manga is about is to tell a story, irrespective of how it ends. It usually always ends with Saitama one punching through the story, but most of the time that’s just what’s intended.
While we are at it, season 3 of One Punch Man is preparing for production. A key visual was released. Check it out here.
That’s my end of One Punch Man to you. Click our push notifications for future updates as we keep you updated with Gaming, Cinema, News, and Anime! You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!