The Nintendo Switch update 1.3.0 for Pokémon BDSP is now available. The arrival of Arceus and Darkrai is in the update. Please see the following for the official patch notes:
Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes
(Released March 15, 2022)
|VERSION 1.3.0 PATCH NOTES|
|Added an event related to Pokémon Legends: Arceus.||
|Added a network-trading feature at GWS.||
How to Update
NOTE: To download the update files for version 1.1.0, you’ll need about 3GB of memory on your Nintendo Switch system’s memory or on your microSD card.
- To enjoy the game’s Internet capabilities, you must install this update.
- After you’ve downloaded the update, you’ll still be able to use your saved data.
- If the system is connected to the internet and the Auto-Update Software setting is enabled, the update will download and install automatically. If your system memory or microSD card capacity is insufficient to download the update, you must first increase or free up memory space before proceeding with the steps below.
- To participate in Local Wireless Communication, all players must be running the same version of the software.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Return to the HOME Menu and start the game from there.
- The update will be automatically downloaded and installed.
- The most recent version number will be on the title screen after the update.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!