Niantic is continuing to tease fans with plenty of new Pokemon GO events and content. Here are some of the details of Season 11 that we know so far:
— LEGENDS (@LEGENDSLima) February 17, 2022
“Trainers, As we head into the final week of GO Battle League Season 10, we wanted to let you know that the next Season of the GO Battle League will be a change of pace from our usual Seasons. We’ll be pausing ratings during this new Season to allow our development team to focus on GO Battle League adjustments without disrupting competitive play.”
– The Pokémon GO Battle League team
What this means
- GO Battle League Season 10 will be extended until March 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT –8) rather than the previously announced end date of February 28, 2022.
- The next season will begin immediately on March 1, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT –8) and run concurrently with the next in-game Season until June 1, 2022. at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT –8). GO Battle League seasons will run concurrently with in-game Seasons moving forward.
For Season 11
- Rankings will cap at Rank 20, and there will be no visible ratings.
- Cups will rotate weekly and will feature re-runs of former special cups.
- The Season will be used as an opportunity to test some possible new formats for GO Battle Days and their reward structures.
- Attack changes or attack availability updates—as typically seen at the beginning of most GO Battle League seasons— will not be made in order to maintain stability for Pokémon Battles as the World Championship Series circuit begins.
- Rankings for Season 10 will be used to determine early registration eligibility for the Pokémon GO World Championship Series.
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon GO, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!