Pokémon GO Fest Seattle tickets are now on sale, here are all details you have to know!
The Pokémons are flying to a new city — Seattle!
The Pokémon GO Fest in Seattle begins on Friday, July 24, 2022, and ends on Sunday, July 24, 2022.
The Pokémon GO Fest is the biggest event for Trainers, you are invited to come to Emerald City!
The GO Fest has two unique events, where one happening in Seattle Center, and the other in Seattle, since the event is too big to fit in the park!
Moreover, there are two event experiences that Trainers can truly enjoy in their own preference — the Morning Park Experience and the Afternoon Park Experience!
Morning Park Experience
In the Morning Park Experience, the event happens within Seattle Center from 9:00 A.M. to 01:30 P.M.
While the city event experience begins at 02:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. local time.
Additionally, in between sessions, a one-hour interval is given for Trainers to move between areas.
Afternoon Park Experience
On the other hand, the Afternoon Park Experience starts the city event experience at 9:00 A.M. to 01:30 P.M.
While the park event experience in the Seattle Center starts from 02:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. local time.
Same as the morning session, a one-hour interval is given for Trainers to move between areas in between the sessions.
Here is a list of what you can do at the Pokémon GO Fest Seattle!
- Ticket-holding Trainers can experience two Special Research stories, where you can earn rewards, encounter Pokémons, and a lot more!
- During the city event experience, downtown Seattle is filled with Trainers who can experience event-exclusive gameplay!
- Visit the Trading Post and meet (of course, you can Trade too!) other Trainers at the Seattle Center.
- Enjoy a lot of photo-ops, and if you’re lucky — a photo with Pikachu or Eevee, at the Seattle Center too.
- In the Park Experience, you may be given bonuses such as making up to six Special Trades and reduced Stardust cost for Trades.
- While in the City Experience, Trainers may enjoy up to 9 Free Raid Passes from Spinning Photo Discs at Gyms, Team GO Rocket balloons are oftentimes seen, and Team GO Rocket Grunts earn Mysterious Components (or even earn twice!).
Info on Event Tickets
Niantic handles the ticket selling for the Pokémon GO Fest 2022 in Seattle.
Moreover, you may access the ticket-selling page here! The ticket price is US$25.00 and is subject to applicable taxes and fees.
You should sign in with your Pokémon GO account (start your journey now if you do not have one yet!) on the ticket-selling page to purchase your ticket.
In addition, Seattle Trainers may only purchase tickets for a day in the three-day event.
Tickets are non-refundable, and can only be used on the designated date and time.
Moreover, tickets are first-come, first-serve, and until supplies last!
So, grab your tickets now, Trainers!
Are you ready for the Pokémon encounters, Seattle Trainers? If you have any questions regarding Pokémon Go, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!