Did you find some Pokemon last weekend? Or are you intrigued by Raid Eggs you encountered while playing? Nonetheless, we’re here to let you know how to get the newest species in Pokemon GO Elite Raids! Introducing the first mysterious egg raids happen to be Hoopa Unbound! So if you’re curious about how to get the Pokemon, we got you here. Oh, did we mention the unfamiliar Elite Raids? Yup, Pokemon GO offers a new raid, here’s what to expect in the game for the following days! Shall we start catching, Trainers?
Pokemon GO Elite Raids
Alright, we’ll start with the newest Raid in the game: the Elite Raids. This Season of Light has much more surprises than we thought it could have. Events, a new roster of Pokemon, Mega Raids, and many more for Trainers to enjoy the 3-month season.
- Moving forward, Elite Raids are new challenges for Trainers. It might look like the same as the other Raids, but it isn’t. Pokemon GO Elite Raids do not simply happen when you encounter or find a Raid battle.
- The new Elite Raids happen to come from the mysterious Raid Eggs. And eggs hatch, right? So you have to wait for 24 hours for the egg to hatch before you can battle it out. When it hatches, the Raid Boss appears for 30 minutes, so do have your Trainer friends over to battle it in person!
The mystery of 24-hour Raid Eggs is unraveled—introducing Elite Raids!! These challenging new battles will push Trainers’ skills to the limit.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) October 14, 2022
- Also, do take note that Remote Raid Passes would not allow Trainers to participate in the Elite Raids. The first Raid happened yesterday, October 16th, 2022, and began at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., or 5:00 p.m. local time. Watch out for the next Elite Raids during this Season of Light!
How to get Hoopa Unbound?
Now back to this question, how do you actually get Hoopa Unbound? Well, the first Elite Raid features Hoopa Unbound and you can easily capture it! Well, not easy but the steps are worth trying to have your own Hoopa, right? Just proceed below!
- Find Mysterious Raid Egg, and let it hatch. So while waiting for a day, you may want to explore the wild for more chances of catching Pokemon! Also, you may want to tell your friends that you have caught a Raid Egg so have them gathered around a day after. You can only defeat the Raid Boss with multiple players and in person, so inform them right away!
- You have 30 minutes to battle the Boss! Once you successfully defeat the Raid Boss AKA Hoopa Unbound (we can’t wait for the other Elite Raid Boss soon!), get the chance to catch it! We hope you can add this new Pokemon to your Pokedex!
More about Pokemon GO Season of Light
Speaking of Season of Light earlier, October marks the second month of the four-month-long event of Pokemon GO. It began last September 1, 2022, and ends on December 1, 2022. There are events that are made extra for the Trainers to enjoy, just like the upcoming Halloween event!
- Mega Raids, Evolving Stars event (with Cosmog!), Community Day events, and Pokemon appearing in the wild are what to look out for. It seems like Pokemon GO wants to spoil the Trainers with something new every month, just like the Elite Raids for October 2022.
- Speaking of you expect new eggs to hatch too, right? There are different Egss you can catch and hatch depending on the kilometer, so you may check it out here for more information! You may peek below for the upcoming Eggs!
That’s all e have now, Trainers! Make sure to catch ’em all!