Hey, players! Are you up for some Pokemon GO news? Firstly, in case you missed it, the Pokemon GO Fest 2022: Finale happens two days from now, August 27, 2022. Secure your tickets, Trainers, as everyone is invited to join the event. Encounter Ultra Beasts and more Pokemons during the event. You may read their official post about the event!
However, we are walking you through a Safari Zone for today! In September, Pokemon GO Safari Zone goes to Goyang, South Korea! We’ll lay out the details you’ll need for this event, including ticket sales and schedule! On the other hand, read below about South Korea’s Safari Zone event!
Pokemon GO Safari Zone: Goyang Tickets
Starting off, the ticketing sales are now open for purchase on Pokemon GO’s website! Also, there are two types of tickets for this three-day event. However, keep in mind that you can only attend only a day of the three-day event.
- Early Access ticket: When you purchase the early access pass, Trainers may “experience event gameplay within Ilsan Lake Park from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the event day of their choice.” This ticket costs ₩24000 with applicable taxes and fees.
- General Admission ticket: If you buy the general admission pass, Trainers “will experience event gameplay within Ilsan Lake Park from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the event day of their choice.” While this ticket retails for ₩16000 with applicable taxes and fees as well.
- Moreover, Niantic handles the ticket selling for the Safari Zone: Goyang event. You can access the link here. If you need a step-by-step guide on purchasing your ticket, we’ll help you here too.
Ticket Purchasing via Niantic Labs Tickets
- Firstly, head over to the Niantic Event Ticketing link. You have to log in to your account, you can use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
- Once you successfully log in, it directs you to a new window. This is where you’ll see the Pokemon GO Safari Zone: Goyang dated September 23rd to 25th. Click Tickets Available! Then, it sends you to a new window with the event summary. If you have a promo code, you may head over Redeem a promo code. If none, you may click the Get Tickets button.
- From there, you have to choose which date of the event you prefer. You can choose from September 23rd, 24th, and 25th (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, respectively). However, you may only select one, so choose the date you can freely enjoy the Pokemon GO Safari Zone: Goyang!
- Next, choose what is your preferred time of the event. if you plan to purchase the Early Access ticket, pick the 9:00 – 18:00, while for the General Admission ticket, choose 12:00 – 18:00.
- Clicking the Next button brings you to the next step, choosing the number of tickets. You can buy six tickets at most for you and your friends. However, you need to input their usernames and you need to be Great Friends to be able to purchase for them! If you’re good to go, click the Next button!
- This is where you have to confirm all information you put including your email address before you proceed to Payment. Double-check the filled-in details, agree to the following age of consent and Niantic Terms of Service, then head over to the Payment!
- Lastly, purchase your ticket. You can pay via wallet, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Also, credit cards are accepted as modes of payment. You have to input your card details, then pay for the ticket/s you bought. And there you have it, enjoy your Safari Zone in September at Goyang, South Korea!
- Also, do remember that these tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are first come, first served, and will be available for purchase while supplies last. There is no global gameplay component available for this event.
The Event Pokemons and Features
Pokemon GO events mean new creatures and bonuses too! This is South Korea’s first Safari Zone event so we may expect more surprises to come brought by the Pokemon GO team!
- Firstly, there are around 24 Pokemons you can catch during the event. You may even encounter a Pikachu wearing a Safari hat while you explore the Ilsan Lake Park! The following Pokémon will appear in the wild throughout the event space on the day and time indicated on your event ticket. Check them out below!
- Be sure to ready your Incense so you can have higher chances of encountering Shiny Pokemons in the wild! Not just that, Trainers, once you activate your Incense, it lasts for eight hours! However, this does not include the Daily Incense, just so you know.
- All Lure Modules once activated during the event can run for four hours. Remember that, Trainers!
- Of course, event-exclusive rewards are up for grabs as well. Participate in the Special Research during the event. Complete the research story and wait for the rewards coming your way!
Great friends deserve an equally great gift! 🎁
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) August 24, 2022
- Additionally, Trading has never been this fun! You can use a maximum of five Special Trades within your chosen day of Safari Zone. What makes trading more exciting? Use only half the normal Stardust cost when you trade!
- Well, aside from all these above-mentioned features, you can take a photo of what’s around you! Enjoy the real world and even get giveaway items, etc. in Ilsan Park Lake!
- Also, it wouldn’t be an event if you don’t have any souvenirs for your experience! All ticket holders will receive an event-exclusive medal perfectly to end an adventure in a day!
More about Pokemon GO events
While we’re on the topic of Pokemon GO events, we’ll briefly share the following Community Days. Before this Goyang, South Korea, a Pokemon GO Community Day sets to happen, however, no places are announced yet.
- Watch out and save the dates for the Community Days this September to November. Starting with September 18, 2022 (Sunday), October 15, 2022 (Saturday), November 5, 2022 (Saturday; Community Day Classic), and lastly, November 12, 2022 (Saturday).
- Moreover, the Pokemon GO Team also mentions in-game events that Trainers must watch out for! It starts on the first week of September, on Saturday, September 3, 2022, and another on the second week, Sunday, September 11, 2022.
That’s all we have now, Trainers! Gotta catch ’em all!