There’s a brand-new trailer out for Poppy Playtime, Chapter 3! What kind of thrills may we hope to find in this new (and horrific) adventure?
This new teaser clip features some fresh information that may help shed light on what to expect in the upcoming chapter. There is a crucial clue here that suggests which creatures could be featured in Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 and two very important elements that got fans excited and curious!
There are crucial details to keep an eye out for when you play the Poppy Playtime teaser video.
- It’s hard to miss Huggy Wuggy in the foreground, representing the first chapter.
- Farther up the walkway, the villain of Chapter 2, Mommy Long Legs, appears, her body cut in half. Perhaps this alludes to the fact that at the end of Chapter 2, she has been put to rest for good.
Bron in Chapter 3?
- In a way, that wouldn’t be shocking. Keep in mind that Bron was also featured in Poppy Playtime Chapter 1’s trailer. In that sense, Bron might presumably be included in the third chapter.
- In Chapter 2, Bron also stood in our way of a platform. Thus, this dinosaur might be a pivotal figure and the bad guy of Chapter 3.
That enormous, colossal dinosaur. I mean, just picture being hunted by that creature. This is something that seems like a lot of fun! Right…? Perhaps Bron has some exciting surprises in store for us. I don’t know if Bron is the one who will get us through Chapter 3’s nightmares, but he seems like a good bet.
What could the gas mask mean?
Evidently, the mask is revealed in the pivotal scene. Hence, it’s safe to say that this is not a toy. One little thing to remember is that the mask is colored in Playtime Co.’s official hues.
Red, yellow, and blue is well aware that they are the most frequently seen colors in the toy manufacturing facility.
Is Elliot Ludwig – Experiment 1006?
- Many speculate that Elliot Ludwig himself may be the owner of this gas mask.
- After hearing Elliot’s voice, many people began associating the mask with him. Could he still be alive? Is he Experiment 1006?
There’s also the possibility that masks were worn by employees of Playtime Co., who were required to don them before unleashing a gas on disobedient monsters and kids. Or maybe the gas was used on the workers who were converted into live guinea pigs?
The children’s cries may be heard, too. The question is whether or not the children who did well on the exams could be given the gas.
Maybe they didn’t realize at the time that they were about to have surgeries to be transformed into toys, but that was the plan all along. Perhaps it’s a gas that helps turn kids into toys, or it’s given to kids to silence their cries and screams.
It’s intriguing that with better lighting, we can make out blood on the mask and on the floor.
More than that, there are a lot of toys that have clearly been abandoned. You can also tell the gas is clearly hiding in the background.
What could this all mean? Is Elliot Ludwig alive? What is the gas mask for? So many questions! In any case, we can’t wait to see what surprises Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 has in store for us!
Are you excited about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3? What are your theories about the mysterious gas mask? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!
For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times. Make sure you also subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!