A new SHIFT UP game, Project EVE will be coming to PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. The game looks promising with impressive graphics and an entertaining music running in the background. It is a Korean game and the gameplay revealed at PlayStation Showcase features a real-time boss battle.
“I am so delighted to properly unveil to you the very first console title that Shift Up is currently developing: Project Eve. It’s been two years since we announced development in 2019. Today, we are finally able to reveal a new, closer look at the PlayStation 5 game. It is such an honor and great pleasure”, wrote Kim Hyung Tae the d
It is an action-adventure game that takes place in the future on the ruined Earth against unknown enemies. From the gameplay, it appears to be an RPG or Role Playing Game which will provide players an immersive and personal experience.
The storyline goes like this. In the not-too-distant future, mankind has been expelled from Earth after losing a massive battle. This battle was against the ruthless invaders called the “NA:tives”. Now to win back Earth, the player takes the role of Eve, a survivor of the paratrooper squad deployed from the Colony. The players as Eve must now fight through powerful enemies with new comrades to save the planet
- Combat in Eve includes attack, defense, and evasion while at the same time, it is fluid and zestful. Players will need to understand the attack patterns of various enemies and counter with precise timing to survive longer.
- Gameplay also includes mastering the terrain by scaling walls, sliding tactically, swinging on ropes, and more.
- Players can parry and evade by weaving in multiple combo skills while taking down enemies.
- As players move forward, Eve will acquire skills and items, and will keep on growing stronger.
- Players can acquire and use Beta Gauge to gain skills like piercing super armor, execute sweeping attacks, interrupt enemy combos, and more.
- Eve also has a Burst Gauge which will help in accumulating successive parries and combos, that can activate buffs and powerful attacks.
- Players can also find stylish funky costumes throughout the game to change Eve’s look.
If you have any other questions regarding the Project Eve, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Project Eve, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!