With its recent reveal, Project Mugen is quickly becoming one of the most anticipated games of late 2023 or 2024. Naturally, the fans are also pumped with excitement and want to know more about the characters from the game. Today, we will take a look at the characters from Project Mugen that have been showcased so far.
All Confirmed Characters in Project Mugen
- Right at the start of the teaser, we are greeted with this cheerful bubblegum haired girl. She wears a vibrant outfit with colorful splashes all over it. Bansy carries a few spray paint cans with her as well.
- Her appearance indicates that she takes great interest in hobbies like art and painting graffiti.
- Do not be fooled by her harmless looks, she is equally adept at wielding a firearm as a paint can.
- Later in the trailer, we can witness her in action as Bansy begins to fight the enemies with her gun and grenades.
- The game seems to be highly stylized as we see the grenade explosions or the projectile bullets are more reflective of paint splashes rather than actual firepower.
- Alan is a male blonde playable character with a blue and white outfit. He appears only for a few brief moments within the trailer.
- He uses two yo-yo like objects as his choice of weapons against the enemies.
- Alan seems quite skilled with these tools as he deploys them to strike down his opponent in a close-quarter combat. He also remains incredibly agile during the situation.
- Mechanika is another female character with light-purple hair and a bell tied around her neck. She dons a yellow jacket-like top as her dress. Judging from her name and appearance, she could be an expert mechanic.
- Sadly, we do not get a glimpse of her combat prowess yet. However, she appears to be quite close with Bansy, as we see both of them attending a concert together.
- The pet-like robot behind her that lands on Bansy just a second later, could be Mechanika’s assistant that aid her during fights.
- It looks like Dila is the elegant yet mysterious character out of the bunch. If our hunches are correct, she might be one of the most important figures in the game with an S-tier rank.
- From the character art, it is evident that she wields a large sword as her primary weapon.
- Although we do not know about Dila’s combat style, we can expect her abilities to be quite intense.
- Taffy is a kid with a laid-back personality and adorable bunny ears. She prefers to remain relaxed and crack jokes even during sticky situations.
- She is extremely good at riding her little bike, which conveniently turns into a big hammer during her confrontation with adversaries.
- Taffy quite hilariously boosts her powers from drinking a can of energy drink which is shown as the combat animation.
Unnamed Brunette Male Character
- There are a few characters whose names aren’t disclosed yet, and this is one of them. However, we see him multiple times throughout the teaser. He could be a principal character similar to Dila.
- This male character uses telekinesis to freely manipulate the objects around him. This is the particular power that he will be using during the combat.
Unnamed Brunette Female Character
- There is also a dark-haired female character as part of the roster wearing a greenish outfit.
- She uses a Katana to cut through her enemies during combat. She is also able to perform successive slices for a greater damage output.
Unnamed White-Haired Female Character
- As for the last character, we have a white-haired female character with sharp teeth and red eyes. She has also put on a red outfit to match the overall aesthetics.
- She carries a big red baseball bat with her in combat to blow her foes away with brute force.
These were all of the characters in Project Mugen that have been disclosed to us up to this point. Do not forget to let us know about your favorite one out of them in the comments below.
For more content, stay with us here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update. You can also follow us on Spiel Anime, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Until next time!