With all the recent games released on PC and consoles, mobile gaming seemingly wants to catch up. Although huge titles and hits like God of War Ragnarok and Elden Ring can’t reach phones, other games like Call of Duty, Genshin Impact, and Apex Legends keep mobile gamers accompanied. Let’s not swerve from the mobile gaming topic though, Poppy Playtime graced mobile phones with its horror and puzzle adventure. Players could feel the adrenaline rush of surviving inside the abandoned Playtime Co. Well, MOB Games released another game late last year entitled PROJECT PLAYTIME, will this be available on iOS and Android mobile devices too? When is the PROJECT PLAYTIME possible release date on mobile?
PROJECT PLAYTIME on mobile
MOB Games dropped PROJECT PLAYTIME became available on December 12, 2022. The game is currently in an Early Access period wherein you can try and play it while it’s in the development phase. MOB Games’ latest drop can be downloaded via Steam, so you can check it out if it interests you.
- Now, will this be on Android and iOS devices? As of this writing, no announcement about this has been dropped. But if we look into it, Poppy Playtime came to both mobile devices. We can say that there’s a high chance of the developers putting it on the application stores too.
- We can’t expect this to come sooner though as PROJECT PLAYTIME has not released the full game yet. If the developers complete the survival game, maybe we can see it on the screens of our smartphones. And since they have yet to speak on this, let’s hope at this moment that it’s in the works too.
- Moreover, the co-op play may be a challenge for the developers to release this game on mobile. It would probably take some time before they finalize the servers and the cross-platform support for PROJECT PLAYTIME.
Possible release date
If we are to think and estimate the possible release date for mobile, it could possibly be this year. If they’ll be able to finish the full game, pretty sure they would drop it this 2023. We hope we can hear from the developers about the updates on the game.
- Comparing it to the Poppy Playtime release windows, it dropped on Windows PC on October 2021, and five months after, on March 2022, it came to mobile. So, the possible release date for MOB Games’ PROJECT PLAYTIME could be around May 2023.
About MOB Games’ PROJECT
Right after the horror and survival game, Poppy Playtime, MOB Games ventured into cooperative play. So you may take your friends or family who are up for a round of survival and thrill in their new game. Don’t worry, the developers confirmed that the game would be free-to-play even after the Early Access period.
- All you have to do is survive in the Playtime Co. PROJECT: PLAYTIME is a free-to-play multiplayer horror game where six players attempt to create one giant toy while surviving a terrifying monster that roams the toy factory. A seventh player controls the monster and is given only one goal: Find and kill everyone.
We sincerely hope that PROJECT PLAYTIME would come on iOS and Android devices. Are you excited for that to happen too?
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!