Get ready to level up your gaming experience because Sony just dropped the latest PS5 firmware update, version 23.01-07.01.00! Not only does it fix any pesky issues you might have been having with Discord, but it also brings some awesome new changes and fixes to the table. So, grab your controller and dive in to discover all the exciting improvements!
PS5 Update 7.01
With the latest PS5 update, you can now do more than just voice chats on Discord. You can also start or request screen sharing from your friend’s profile or use the new ‘join game’ icon to jump right into the action. No more hassle or delays – just seamless gaming with your friends.
“We fixed an issue that caused voice chat to disconnect via Discord.”
- Performance improvements.
- General stability fixes.
- Other minor changes.
How to Update your PS5
- Turn on your PS5 and make sure it’s connected to the internet.
- From the home screen, go to “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Select “System” from the list of options.
- Choose “System Software” and then “System Software Update and Settings.”
- Click on “Update System Software” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your PS5 will download and install the latest update, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the update is complete, your PS5 will restart automatically.
For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!