Riders Republic, developed by Ubisoft, is getting even more lifelike with the addition of new in-game events and customizability options. While promoting its collaboration with Prada, the publisher promises a free 4-day trial this weekend!
Free from February 10th-14th!
The Rider Wears Prada
In the realm of high-end ready-to-wear and luxury leather products, Prada is a household name all over the world. Prada forms a relationship with Ubisoft for the game Riders Republic, bringing luxury to the slopes. Colorful Prada Linea Rossa-themed sections of the Riders Ridge social center have been added.
Prada Beyond the Line is an event that may be played either alone or with others.
- Ubisoft describes this snowpark as among the most iconic Republic snowparks.
- The Faction x Prada Linea Rossa skis, a new giant bike, and a new freestyle snowmobile will be available for free during the event.
- From February 16th, the snowmobile will be accessible to Season Pass members or anybody who choose to purchase one.
A special Prada-designed set of in-game clothes for the game.
- Shackdaddy Bandits Week 1 weekly tasks will unlock a whole Wild Stripe costume, which will be available for purchase.
- The Prada sponsor program unlocks the Camouflage and the Flame costumes.
Prada Sponsor Program
- As you progress through the new Prada sponsor program’s twenty tiers, you’ll be able to earn special in-game equipment, challenges of all kinds, and more.
“We are excited to partner with such a creative company like Ubisoft to offer our own interpretation of the gaming world. Riders Republic is about outdoor sports and performance – the perfect match with the Linea Rossa collection and its DNA.”
– Lorenzo Bertelli, Prada Marketing Director & Head of Corp. Social Responsibility
If you have any questions regarding Riders Republic, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!