The always eccentric Hideo Kojima recently revealed a very special item that was sent to him by Riot Games. League of Legends’ creative team, which is also responsible for the Netflix animated series Arcane, has decided to provide the Japanese creative team with a box that contains merchandise from the series.
What’s in the box?
It all started yesterday when Kojima posted a tweet. A few minutes later, the creative uploaded four additional photos of what the package contained: a promotional set for the Arcane series, nothing more and nothing less.
— 小島秀夫 (@Kojima_Hideo) December 22, 2021
- There are posters and even some really colorful sneakers among the merchandise. But that’s not all, and it doesn’t stop there, because the set’s bombshell is still missing.
- After a few hours, Kojima rejoined the fray and sent out another tweet that has many people impressed.
- A stunning and amazing collector’s figure of Vi and Jinx, the main heroes of Arcane, is the cherry on top of this Riot Games present.
Received a wonderful gift from NICOLO and BRANDON of RIOT GAMES!!! Thank you so much ❗️‼️😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀 pic.twitter.com/ee8nW5VY0k
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) December 22, 2021
Kojima a fan of Arcane. Additionally, he also believes that the LoL series is a digital video achievement that bridges the gap between realism and art; as well as the future of animation and CGI. That figure of Vi and Jinx will undoubtedly stay in a special location of the Kojima Productions headquarters right now.
League of Legends: Arcane
- Since its debut on the streaming platform last November, Riot Games’ first animation product inspired by the universe of its MOBA has been a massive success.
- The series has become one of the most popular works of the year 2021, capturing the interest of even those who do not play LoL.
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!