Rocket League has now made its entry into the next generation, thanks to an update that is bringing the game to PS 5. Information on a PlayStation Blog stated that from the 18th of August, players will be able to enjoy Rocket League on PS 5 with a range of next-gen features.
- Such features will include enhanced video quality that will allow the game to run in 4K at 60fps with HDR.
- Enhanced performance mode that will let the game run at 120fps with a 2688 x 1512 resolution, which is around 70% of 4K, alongside HDR.
These changes to the performance may prove to be valuable for Rocket League since split-second actions can make a lot of difference in the game. Players will also get an enhanced experience when the game runs at 120fps.
The performance changes are just not all that fans are going to enjoy. There is an exclusive bonus in the PS version of Rocket League for players that include cosmetics based on Sony’s iconic franchise, Ratchet & Clank.
- In a surprise announcement, Psyonix announced that any player with Rocket League on PS 4 or PS 5 will receive some free cosmetics based on Ratchet & Clank.
- Players will be receiving a free bundle of Ratchet & Clank by simply logging in to the game, starting from the 18th of August, 2021 till the 3rd of January, 2022.
- The Ratchet & Clank bundle will include a punk decal for the Octane, Negatron Collider boost, and balloon toppers of both Ratchet and Clank.
- There is no hurry at all with such a long time period to claim the bundle, and players will be receiving the bundle for free! Yes, it really is that simple. Players just need to log into the game once the bundle releases and they will receive the rewards!
If you have any questions regarding Rocket League, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!