Rocket League Season 4 is now live, and you might be wondering what it brings along. Season 4 will introduce you to the new Arena called Deadeye Canyon and will be rolling out the new rootinest tootinest Rocket Pass. Apart from that, it will also be expanding the schedule for Competitive Tournaments. That’s not it, as it comes packed with amazing little treats for the fans. Here’s all we know about it.
What You Can Expect
A season update always brings some exciting new changes to any game, and so is the case of Rocket League Season 4. This season brings some new cars, some interface changes, and some gameplay changes. Some of the major changes and new content, the update will bring, are as follows:
- A highly anticipated update on the latest car, Outlaw is coming this season. You can get it using the Rocket Pass Premium, which will also include 70 tiers of loot
- A 2v2 Heatseeker will kick off as featured LTM today i.e., 12th August 2021
- Speed Demon is also set to launch on August 19th
- A new Audio Setting will now be included to help players turn off copyright protected music, hence, helping content creators
- Also, now players who signed up in Ranked playlists in an undersized party will have to be in three Ranks of each other in order to queue. This basically acts as a restriction in undersize party ranks.
- The option to forfeit Casual Matches will now be available in the new season update
- Leaving a Casual match one time per day will not be penalized but the bans will get longer if you abandon more matches.
If there is one thing that fans have been asking for forever, it is 2v2 Tournaments. Big news for such fans as they have finally been heard! Season 4 will finally see the arrival of 2v2 tournaments which will take place as the usual 3v3 versions. They will not take place at the same time, therefore, proving players with a chance to play both formats.
“BREAKING: 2v2 Tournaments are coming with Season 4 on August 11th. Oh yeah, 2XP is now live through the weekend”, tweeted @RocketLeague
Rocket League Season 4 has arrived on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems.
If you have any other questions regarding Rocket League, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Rocket League, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!