When miHoYo released its Genshin updates, they finally provided the much-anticipated Inazuma islands and it looks like we’ll be getting more areas to explore. This should give you more things to do in the final phases of the game when there are fewer missions to complete. Let’s take a look at what we might be getting in Genshin 2.6.
Follow us on Twitter @genshintimes for an amazing Genshin community! It’s still new but together, we can do great things!
No one knows for sure if these Genshin Impact 2.6 leaks are correct or not at this early stage in the game development process. For the purposes of collecting news, it’s still worthwhile to share them, especially if one of them turns out to be real.
New Regions + Mondstadt Expansion?
- People are excited to see what the next major area has in store for them. It appears like ‘The Chasm’ will be separated into two individual updates in Genshin Impact 2.6, according to this leak.
- Unfortunately, earlier leaks that mentioned The Chasm in previous patches have been deemed incorrect, thus we should wait for additional information to come out before getting excited.
Chasm will be released in 2.6. It may be a staggered release between 2 patches.
DD previously mentioned Chasm being in 2.7 and this goes against that info so keep that in mind until the beta starts.
— UBatcha (@Ubatcha1) February 2, 2022
- Sumeru, a fresh region, has been disclosed in a recent thread on the popular Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit. This region will allegedly be in Update 3.0, which we might see in August.
- Speculation that miHoYo plans to launch a new territory each year are in line with the predicted launch date of the Sumeru area.
- Prominent area Mondstadt is set to undergo a substantial expansion in the near future, according to recent posts on the same subreddit. According to the leak, just 60% of Mondstadt’s total area is now accessible. Mondstadt will allegedly expand its northern part.
- Prior Genshin Impact leaks have provided further details about the impending patches. New Mondstadt skins in future updates following the release of version 2.4 will be available.
Ayaka & Yoimiya Banner Reruns?
- There are no leaks that indicate that banner chronology yet, despite the fact that sections of it match prior leaks. According to UBatcha, the 2.6 Patch will allegedly also have Yoimiya’s rerun.
Dendro Element & New Character Heizou?
- A playable Dendro unit is apparently missing from The Chasm, according to multiple reports. Assuming Sumeru will not be in the 2.6 version, Dendro won’t be available till then too.
- Indications that Heizou will not be in update 2.6 seem accurate. The good news is that he’ll get a Hangout Quest to go along with his release.
- Since all of these leaks are unverified, their contents are open to adjustments. While his element has not been verified, current sources indicate that Heizou will be a 4-star unit in the game.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!