On June 9, 2021, a new version of Genshin Impact will be released. This is prone to revision, but according to miHoYo’s official announcement from the production department, they’re aiming for a six-week update timetable.
Genshin Impact 1.6 will include two fresh characters as per leaker Arkywzx.
- Five-Star Pyro Bow user.
- AOE Elemental Burst skill: Hanabi
- Possible ties to Ayaka.
- Because Ayaka has a voice line about her, we know she’s a playable character.
- Five-Star Anemo Sword user.
- Elemental burst skill: Wind Zone
New Region: Inazuma
- Rumored Full Release: Update 1.7 / 1.8
- Inazuma has been leaked since before the first major update, 1.1, making it the most eagerly awaited region.
- If rumors are true, a portion of Inazuma will be released on 1.6.
- Has three areas that will compete with Mondstadt and Liyue:
- Two Islands
- Main City
- If the two islands will arrive in version 1.6, it provides two additional areas to explore.
- The Ludi Harpastum is a Mondstadt-based annual event.
- The event has a 15-day run of games, giggles, and happiness.
- The winner of the games will select a maiden, who will then toss the Harpastum—a red cloth round ball—into the crowd.
- Whoever nabs or picks it up first will be rewarded with good fortune and joy throughout the year.
- A Banner Rerun for Klee.
New Element: Dendro
- Dendro is the final elemental in the Genshin Impact series. This nature-based ability is unavailable to any characters.
- It can only be used by a select few enemies in the game, and they are few and far between.
- If rumors are true, Dendro will not happen until version 1.9 at the soonest.
- Dendro is associated with the speculated region, the Chasm, which won’t be available until Inazuma is finished and then some.
- June 9, 2021 – Update 1.6
- July 21, 2021 – Update 1.7
- August 2, 2021 – Update 1.8
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!