Genshin Impact has seven elements in total, but players have no idea what the Dendro element is about. Because it is the only element that interacts with Pyro, its inclusion in the game would involve a significant change in fighting mechanics affecting elemental reaction. As a result, many fans expected miHoYo to release Yaoyao in Genshin Impact with update 1.4. However, following the trailer reveal of the Windblume Festival in update 1.4, it’s safe to assume that miHoYo has no plans to introduce the seventh element in Genshin Impact any time soon.
It’s very likely that Yaoyao will be included in the 1.4 Update. Despite the fact that she was not mentioned during the announcements, she could be a surprise character. Similar to Hu Tao in the 1.3 version of the game.
This isn’t the first time Yaoyao has been mentioned by fans. An image of eight characters through data mining activities was shared by another industry insider, Zniiet, in November. The insider claimed at the time that Yaoyao was already in the works.
Fans are still gearing up for Dainsleif, whom miHoYo announced last year and even revealed the names of their Japanese and English voice actors.
Similarly, before Hu Tao’s recent release as a surprise Event Banner for version 1.3, leaks about every aspect of her were widely circulated online.
Yaoyao Leaks and What We Know So Far
- Lumie, a well-known Genshin Impact leaker, recently shared a new video of Yaoyao, the game’s first Dendro character.
- The footage is from the closed beta of Genshin Impact, which is currently testing version 1.5 of the game.
- Yaoyao’s playstyle is unknown at the moment, so it’s unclear whether she’ll be a support character, a healer, or a main damage dealer. We do know she fights with a Catalyst and that she carries critters in her backpack.
- She is a disciple of the chef Xiangling, according to legend. Xiangling fights with her pet Guoba, so maybe Yaoyao fights with animals as well?
- Yaoyao is in the Genshin Impact 1.5 update, according to rumors. However, other leaks suggest that the Inazuma region, as well as the Inazuma characters, will be in the next patch after 1.4. While all of these leaks are intriguing, fans should keep in mind that they are not official.
The new event “Windbloom Festival” in Genshin Impact 1.4, is live this March 17.
- Rosaria tweak
- New Hangout mode
- New boss named Herald.
MiHoYo also previously confirmed the release of a new five-star weapon called Elegy, as well as changes to Mondstadt’s appearance.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!