Pokemon has been continuously providing one of the best adventure games. Just November last year, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet arrived, and Trainers can’t help but hop onto the Paldea region. But before SV, Pokemon dropped a game earlier last year — Pokemon Legends: Arceus. A rumor remains circulating about an upcoming action role-playing game from Pokemon. Here’s what we know so far about the Pokemon Legends Arceus sequel — Pokemon Legends: Celebi!
Pokemon Legends: Celebi
Oh, just so you know, we deeply wish that this rumor is true. So, Pokemon Legends: Celebi, based on its title, should be a sequel to 2022 Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Yep, you read that right, so if you’re a fan of Pokemon, you also hope for this to be real.
- The rumor for a possible sequel didn’t start from Pokemon, frankly, it began with a very much talented fan. Nearly a year ago, YassiR on YouTube dropped a “Pokémon Legends Celebi – Final Trailer” video.
- We swear to the Pokemon creatures, that we thought at first watch that it was an actual trailer. The 3D animator took it into their own hands to create a visual for the sequel Celebi.
- After a year since Pokemon Legends Arceus was released, this rumor has been finding its truth among fans and the Internet. And if you need some enlightenment about this game, we don’t think you need to wait for a piece of news any longer.
- As of this writing, there is no truth about Pokemon Legends Celebi, we’re sorry but that’s it. It would stay as a fan-made video clip for now, as Pokemon has not addressed nor announced anything on a sequel.
- Celebi or a sequel looks unlikely too for Pokemon to do, but maybe we can hope for a new game instead of this rumored sequel.
The YassiR trailer
So while we’re here getting sad over a missed chance for a sequel, let’s take a look at the trailer. With almost three minutes of running time, YassiR certainly put a lot of effort and ideas into this “final trailer” of his.
- We can see a visual of the day and night cycle of the region that captured our eyes. The regional variants introduced had us quite begging for it to be real.
- We seriously believe that we need the Altaria regional variant in Pokemon! Anyway, the plot looks so interesting in the trailer clip that you’d probably want more.
- If you want more of these fan-made trailers and videos, then you may want to check out YassiR’s YouTube channel. They just started last year, and pretty sure it won’t disappoint!
Pokemon Legends: Arceus (PLA)
Let’s briefly talk about Arceus too. Pokemon Legends Arceus happened to be a sort of prequel to the 2006 Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
- This game became one of the most anticipated installments for Pokemon fans last year. Arceus lets Trainers explore the region of Hisui, and later on, would be called the Sinnoh Region which you’re familiar with.
- The Jubilife Village serves as the Trainers’ base and the center of operations in the PLA. Well, Arceus looks like the prequel of the prequels of Pokemon, so if you’re interested to play it, then do yourself a favor, and go!
What do you think about having Pokemon Legends Celebi as Arceus’ sequel?
If you have other questions about the rumored Pokemon Legends Celebi, let us know in the comments below. We’ll make sure to get back to you soon. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.