After lots of leaks and rumours surrounding Watch Dogs 3, two sources have spoken to Spiel Times regarding the matters. From what they’ve claimed, Ubisoft will drop a teaser for Watch Dogs 3 around May 24th, revealing some basic elements of the game.
According to our first source, one of their developer friends spoke to a former Ubisoft employee who has worked on Watch Dogs 3. The ex-employee confirmed most of the potential leak to be true. Our other source, a developer, confirmed the setting of the game to be London(which was already confirmed by Jason Schreier), and that they have contacts at Ubisoft, one of whom is working on the next Far Cry game.
From the long list of details leaked earlier in February, the following were confirmed by our sources –
- You’ll play as a half-Asian half-English female protagonist named Sarah.
- As Sarah, you’ll work for an anti-terrorist organisation branch that deals with cybersecurity.
- Skateboarding and graffitis will be available in the game.
- Lethal weapons won’t appear in the game. However, our source wasn’t entirely sure about it.
- Like in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, we may have the choice to pick between a male and a female protagonist. However, our source wasn’t entirely sure about it.
Ubisoft is currently in plans to release Watch Dogs 3 sometime during November. However, keeping Ubisoft’s postponing frequency in mind, we might see a delay which shouldn’t surprise many.
Before considering these details to be solid accurate, keep in mind the article is still tagged as a Rumor. It’s better to remain on the safe side and take these with a pinch of salt. We’ll update this article when and if more details are shared with us.
Subscribe to our push-notifications and newsletter and we shall keep you informed. Happy Gaming!