Rust is currently among the most prevalent online multiplayer games, and aficionados will be pleased to learn that the game’s May patch includes a driveable scrapyard crane for scrapping vehicles. While the title has been a huge success on PC, there have been a lot of inquiries regarding Rust Console Edition’s Early Access official launch.
There are many aspects of the game that you should be aware of. This involves a separate timetable from the PC version, and also crossplay only between PlayStation and Microsoft platforms.
Console Edition (Early Access) Release Date
- The Rust Console Edition will be available in Early Access on PS4 and Xbox One on the 18th of May.
- Rust Console Full Edition will be released on the 21st of May, but the Early Access pre-order incentive will be available 3 days earlier!
- Additional pre-order perks for the Deluxe Version include a pre-order beta and a New Colbat Employee Welcome Pack, in addition to Early Access.
- Standard Edition: £44.99
Deluxe Version: £49.99
Console Edition Beta
END DATE: 14th of May
To participate in the beta, you should pre-order the Deluxe edition of Rust Console Edition, and the beta’s closing date has been extended, which is good news for followers!
Quick update. We extended the Pre-Order Beta for one more week until May 14th. Be sure to check our Blog Post to read more about it. Appreciate all the support everyone! https://t.co/KZCh1jQxP6
— Rust Console Edition (@playrustconsole) May 5, 2021
Beta Patch 1.02
- The desync/”astral projection”/invisible players bug.
- Transition to new server infrastructure.
- Fixed poor performance on Xbox Series consoles.
- Strafe changes reverted to Closed Beta behaviour.
|Server list paging, filtering, and searching.|
|Crash when browsing servers.|
|Crash when setting a server as a favourite.|
|Players walking around on the death screen.|
- Fall damage when logged out.
- Cannot place doors.
- Footstep SFX while wearing shoes.
- Buildings in harbour.
- Furnace and SMG skins.
- Removed NDA disclaimer and stream blocking on PlayStation.
If you have any questions regarding Rust, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Rust, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!