2018 is much popular for smartphones. Big brands like OnePlus, Apple, Xiaomi and now Samsung have launched their flagship smartphones to compete amongst each other in the market. Samsung recently launched the Galaxy Note 9 in August.
Even before its launch, Galaxy Note 9 already caught everyone smartphone watcher’s eyes. The phone comes with some outstanding features, about which, we’ll be discussing in today’s article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. The smartphone is available in four different colour variations – Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue and Midnight Black.
It also has a built-in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. The phone will come with 128 GB & 512 GB of internal storage.
The most attractive part of this smartphone is the S-Pen. With a new Bluetooth-powered stylus, Samsung opens new doors to boost the productivity of the phone. The S-Pen in the Galaxy Note 9 is more than a plastic pen for scribbling. Samsung has tried to make the S-Pen stylus smart and productive, for the first time.
Amazon’s Sale on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Amazon’s sale for the Galaxy Note 9 kick-started from August 25th. You can purchase any colour variant, according to your preference. Also, both the spec variants of the phone (128 GB & 152 Gb) are available.
Amazon Offers & Coupons on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Amazon is offering up to 9% off on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Apart from the given discount, you’ll get free shipping offer and EMI options. Also, you can maximize the discount using our partner site Amazon India Coupons.
The breakdown of the price and Amazon offers are given below –
|Variants of the Phone||Original price||Amazon Offers||Link|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128 GB, Ocean Blue)||Rs. 73,600/-||Rs. 67,900/- (Flat Discount of 8%)||Click Here|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128 GB, Midnight Black)||Rs. 73,600/-||Rs. 67,900/- (Flat Discount of Rs.5,700/-)||Click Here|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128 GB, Metallic Copper)||Rs. 73,600/-||Rs. 67,900/- (Flat Discount of 8%)||Click Here|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (512 GB, Ocean Blue)||Rs. 93,000/-||Rs. 84,900/- (Flat Discount of 9%)||Click Here|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (512 GB, Midnight Black)||Rs. 93,000/-||Rs. 84,900/- (Flat Discount of Rs.8,100)||Click Here|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (512 GB, Metallic Copper)||Rs. 93,000/-||Rs. 84,900/- (Flat Discount of 9%)||Click Here (currently out of stock)|
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with amazing features & specifications. Whether we talk about its battery capacity, its dimensions, resolutions or its camera, the smartphone never fails to impress us. Let’s break down its features –
|Display Size||6.4 inches|
|Dimensions||6.37 * 3.01 * 0.35 inches|
|Glass type||Gorilla Glass 5, Aluminium Frame|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Camera||8 MP (Front), 12 MP (Rear), LED Flash|
|RAM||6 GB & 8 GB|
|Internal Storage||128 GB & 512 GB|
|External card slot||Yes, (up to 512 GB)|
|Battery Capacity||4000 mAH, non-removable|
|Features||Iris scanner, Fingerprint, heart rate|
|Processor||1.7 GHz octa-core|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Metallic Copper, Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple|
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in details
- The Display size of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is 6.4 inches
- This phone has Super AMOLED display with 1440 * 2960 pixels. This means the clarity of everything is super awesome
- Sunlight visibility of images, words & video is excellent
- If we talk about its dimensions, then it comes with 161.9 * 76.4 * 8.8 mm size
- The weight of this smartphone is only 200 g. This is one of the light phones
- The screen is to be protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass, Gorilla glass 5
- The sides of this phone are bit trimmed that makes the smartphone more compact to hold
- The Galaxy Note 9 features a horizontally dual-lens
- This lens setup with the fingerprint scanner placed just below the camera module
- The size of the fingerprint scanner is little small so one must have to get used to it
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 works on an Android operating system with the version 8.1(Oreo).
- This phone has Exynos 9810 Octa – EMEA chipset with Qualcomm SDM854 Snapdragon processor.
- Samsung claims that Galaxy Note 9 is 33% faster than the Note 8
- This phone has deployed bigger carbon fiber heat pipes with water inside to dissipate heat.
- The phone comes with full HD video mode and moderate gaming
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is available in 2 variants: 128 GB &512 GB of internal memory
- This phone has 6Gb RAM that makes this phone fast
- The internal memory can extend the size up to 512 GB with external memory card
- It has a dedicated microSD slot for extending the phone storage.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has 12+12 MP camera with f/1.5-2.4 dual Pixels
- It comes with 2x optical zoom facility
- If we talk about the front camera then it is available with 8MP with f/1.7, 25mm, 1.22um, AF features.
- The camera of this phone supports recording up to 3840 x 2160 UHD format in 60 FPS
- It supports slow-motion video along the hyper-lapse recording
- This phone is one of the best phones for camera till now in the market
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has the loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- The best part of this phone, 3.5mm jack is available in this model which is not coming now a day with the new smartphones.
- It has an alert type like Vibration, MP3 WAV ringtones.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with WLAN
- This smartphone connects with wifi as well as the hotspot at the same time
- 5.0 Bluetooth with A2DP feature is available with this model.
- Type-C 3.1 USB option is also available with this phone.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has so many sensors like Iris scanner, fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate and so on.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has 4000 mAH battery capacity.
- This phone has an endurance rating of 97 hours.
- It comes with fast charging support.
- Samsung says you can charge the phone for just 40 seconds and get 30 minutes of usage.
At last, if you always wanted to buy a smartphone from the Samsung Galaxy Note series, the Galaxy Note 9 is definitely the best option for you. Seriously, this smartphone has no competition if we consider the value of S-Pen stylus that Samsung is offering with this phone.
Without the S-Pen stylus, there are a lot of options in the market of smartphones like Huawei P20 Pro, OnePlus 6, LG V35 ThinQ, Vivo Nex and others. However, the biggest competitor of the Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s very own Galaxy S9+ for someone who doesn’t need the S-Pen.
Overall, if we compare Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to the Galaxy Note 8, this phone offers better performance, amazingly compact design, better battery life, enhanced productivity with new S-Pen and more. The phone is also receiving good star rating that is up 4.5 out of 5.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Until next time, Happy Gaming!