One of the essential weapons you will need in the horror-survival Sons of the Forest released on 23 Feb, is Chainsaw, here’s a guide about where to find it.
There’s a variety of weapons available for players in Sons of the Forest but the most popular is undoubtedly the chainsaw. This powerful weapon can be the most damage-causing against all enemies. It is also useful for cutting down trees. However, mind you, the chainsaw is heavily dependent on a battery. Which is why using it sparingly is recommended.
- To achieve this multipurpose weapon you will have to navigate a cave and acquire a keycard to net it for yourself. If you feel lost in the vast map of the game then this guide will help you find the chainsaw in Sons of the Forest.
Where To Find The Chainsaw
If you wish to unleash the devil within you against mutants and cannibals, you’ll first need to find its hiding spot on the island’s west side. From there you can commence your quest for locating the chainsaw. To be specific, first, you need to visit the cave closest to the ocean and let the chainsaw quest begin.
- Once you reach the cave, head inside and follow the narrow path. It will lead you straight into a bunker. From there you can keep going and take a left down the corridor until the end. From here, turn to your right with which you’ll find yourself in a sleeping area. You’ll need the VIP keycard to unlock the door and enter what appears to be the hotel location.
- Navigate through the gym area then turn left, and continue walking through this area. Eventually, you’ll be passing through the next area until you stumble upon a set of glass doors. From there you’ll find yourself in a reception area. Once there, take the stairs on your right leading upstairs to a pool area. You’ll reach another set of doors that requires the VIP keycard right from the pool.
- Once again, use the VIP keycard and keep moving down the corridor and the stairs before heading left. You can locate a door on the left side of the room. Through which you can enter the theater room and there you’ll find a body resting on a bean bag with a chainsaw in its hand. With this, your quest for chainsaw ends and you may return to bring an end to cannibal mayhem.
More about Sons of the Forest
Sons of the Forest is a horror game where you must survive to win. It is the much-awaited sequel to the 2014 video game The Forest. It was released on February 23, 2023, with early access to Microsoft Windows.
- Following the same theme of The Forest, Sons of the Forest places the players in control of a protagonist stranded on an island inhabited by cannibals. Players must discover weapons and build buildings to survive.
- One of the trending updates to the game is an NPC companion named Kelvin, who is deaf. Players are already taking a liking to Kelvin and creating memes of their experience with him during crafting.
- The map in this game is four times bigger than that of The Forest. The game also supports up to eight players in multiplayer mode, although players are also free to choose to play the game solo.
Kelvin, Sons Of The Forest pic.twitter.com/R5vlF59rQ4
— The Lycan's Den (@Lycans_World) February 24, 2023
For more guides and news follow Spiel Times and get all the updates and know-how about gaming. Happy Slaying.