Insomniac Games is ready to roll out Marvel’s Spider-Man’s (widely known as Spider-Man PS4) first DLC – The Heist, featuring Black Cat, aka Felicia Hardy. Alongside, we might see the New Game Plus mode swinging right in.
In an hour-long conversation with Game Informer’s Ben Hanson, Creative Director Bryan Intihar and Lead Writer Jon Paquette hinted a few updates on the critically-acclaimed superhero title. Here are the highlights (via ResetEra) –
- Bryan and Jon re-emphasize that the movie rights had absolutely nothing to do with the game being made.
- Sony had as much input into the crafting of the game creatively as Marvel did.
- DLC includes a focused story that fleshes out more characters, more activities around New York, and new costumes.
- New Game Plus mode could happen any day now.
- Insomniac doesn’t know whether there is going to be an “MCU” for gaming or not.
- They don’t really have any insight into the Square Enix Avengers game.
The rest of the podcast is littered with spoilers and story-talks. However, you could still listen/watch to the entire thing below.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Spider-Man PS4. Until next time, Happy Gaming!