New update for an upcoming game? We got you, players. Are you one of the gamers who waits for the release of the Star Wars game sequel? Just recently, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor got delayed to a later date — April 28, 2023. On a lighter side though, the developers mentioned updates about the gameplay and the development. This includes the question: Will fast travel be available in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor? The only way to find out is to read more below and find out the latest update too!
Fast Travel on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Let’s get straight to the point, readers, will you get to fast travel in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor? Yes, you can.
- This game update came from the Survivor’s director, Stig Asmussen from a report on GamesRadar. The director said that the Star Wars game sequel would have a fast travel feature.
- Asmussen says that having this feature would make it easier for players to reach point A to point B, then back at A. If you’re familiar with the concept of point-to-point, that’s how fast travel would go.
- This information from GamesRadar came from the incoming issue of Play Magazine to be out by February. Certainly, fans and gamers would love the efficiency of the fast travel feature in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
Latest update on Jedi: Survivor
If you think that the fast travel feature is the only update we have right now, nope, we have another one. According to Stig Asmussen, along with the arrival of the fast travel feature, rideable mounts come too.
- Having the rideable mounts in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor makes exploration in the game’s map simple and easier. These two updates on the game would be great news for fans who’d love to go across the map of the game!
- On the other hand, it’s quite unfortunate that the Star Wars game sequel got delayed. Instead of a March release, it got moved to April. So we’ll have to wait for a couple of months to use the mounts and fast travel features. We’ll have to wait also until we meet Cal Kestis, but this time as a Jedi, and with BD-1 too!
- The Star Wars franchise could keep you company while waiting for the game sequel, don’t worry. You just have to make sure you have a Disney Plus subscription, and you can catch up with the Star Wars content. You can watch Andor, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, and the upcoming season three of The Mandalorian.
More about the Star Wars game sequel
The Star Wars Jedi: Survivor came from the developers of Respawn Entertainment, and Electronic Arts would publish the game.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Now Arrives April 28th pic.twitter.com/PNtsL6kmER
— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) January 31, 2023
- The Star Wars game sequel would be a sequel to the Fallen Order game with a better and stronger Cal Kestis as the lead.
- Furthermore, if you plan to purchase the game, you may do so as early as now. Jedi: Survivor currently offers pre-order exclusive benefits, so might as well grab the chance!
However, it would only be for the current generation consoles such as PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and S, and of course, PC.
RELATED NEWS: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – How to preorder?
Do you have a Star Wars Jedi: Survivor edition in mind that you would want to pre-order? Maybe let us know your thoughts in the comments below about the Fast Travel and rideable mounts features too! Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.