Get ready to experience the adrenaline-pumping action of the upcoming Tekken 8 game, because Marshall Law is officially making a comeback!
Bandai Namco just dropped a thrilling new gameplay trailer, showcasing the legendary fighter’s trademark heavy-hitting combos. As one of the original Tekken characters, Marshall Law has been a fan favorite since the very beginning, and his return in Tekken 8 is sure to have gamers everywhere hyped up.
Did you know that Marshall Law might be a tribute to the legendary Bruce Lee?
Yes, that’s right! Marshall Law is one of the most beloved characters in the Tekken series. He is a tribute to the one and only Bruce Lee. It’s no secret that the game’s developers were huge fans of Lee and his incredible martial arts skills.
Tekken’s Marshall Law and Bruce Lee Similarities
- Appearance: Marshall Law has a similar appearance to Bruce Lee, with his iconic hairstyle and muscular build. He also wears a yellow tracksuit in some of his outfits, just like Lee did in the movie “Game of Death”.
- Fighting style: Marshall Law’s fighting style is heavily influenced by Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do. He uses quick, powerful strikes and incorporates elements of boxing, karate, and kung fu into his moves.
- Character backstory: Like Bruce Lee, Marshall Law is a martial arts master who owns a dojo and teaches students. He also has a son named Forest Law, who is similarly skilled in martial arts.
- Personal life: Both Bruce Lee and Marshall Law come from Asian backgrounds and have faced discrimination and prejudice due to their ethnicity.
Overall, Marshall Law is a clear homage to Bruce Lee and his impact on the martial arts world. Fans of both Lee and Tekken can appreciate the tribute and the many similarities between the two legends.
When was Marshall Law’s first appearance in Tekken?
Marshall Law made his first appearance in the original Tekken game, which was released by Namco for arcades in 1994.
- He was one of the eight original characters in the game and quickly became a fan favorite due to his strong fighting style, striking appearance, and charismatic personality.
- Marshall Law has since appeared in every main Tekken game and many of its spin-offs, cementing his place as one of the series’ most iconic characters.
How old is Marshall Law?
Marshall Law’s age is not specifically mentioned in the Tekken games. It is known that he has been a martial arts practitioner and teacher for many years.
- He owns his own dojo and has trained his son Forest Law in the ways of fighting.
- Based on his appearance and backstory, it’s likely that Marshall Law is in his late 30s to mid-40s during the events of the Tekken series.
- According to Tekken NeoSeeker, Marshall Law was born on September 6, 1960. This would make him 62 years old today.
For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times. Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!