Kyedae’s journey as a streamer has been nothing short of inspirational. Her dedication, passion, and charisma have captivated audiences worldwide, and her content has brought joy and entertainment to countless viewers. However, Kyedae’s recent cancer diagnosis has understandably left many of her fans wondering about the future of her streaming career.
Will Kyedae continue streaming during her cancer treatment?
She recently announced that she has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. While this news has undoubtedly come as a shock to her fans, Kyedae has been open about her plans to continue streaming throughout her treatment.
I’ve recently been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (cancer). I’ll be starting up treatment very soon. With that being said I’m not too sure how my body will react to the treatment so I do apologize in advance if my stream schedule isn’t consistent! Stay safe <3
— kyedae 🇯🇵🐸 (@kyedae) March 3, 2023
Kyedae receives an outpouring of support from the gaming community
When Kyedae took to Twitter to share her battle with cancer, the gaming world rallied behind her. From popular streamers to dedicated fans, the entire Valorant community showed an outpouring of support through social media messages of encouragement and well-wishes. It was a touching moment that showed just how tight-knit the gaming community can be in times of need.
Wishing you all the best!
— FNATIC (@FNATIC) March 3, 2023
Sending lots of positive energy to you, Kyedae. Stay strong! 💙
— Cloud9 VALORANT (@C9VAL) March 3, 2023
im so terribly sorry to hear this i really am ❤️ my father was diagnosed with this aswell a year ago, if you need any advice or help in anyway i will gladly help. I wish you the healthiest recovery ❤️
— Liquid soulcas ✰🦋 (@soulcas_) March 3, 2023
What is Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)?
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is a type of blood cancer that affects the bone marrow and blood cells. It is a rare but serious condition that can progress quickly if not treated promptly.
- In AML, the bone marrow produces abnormal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets that don’t function properly, leading to a range of symptoms such as fatigue, infections, and bleeding.
What is the cause of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and how do you get it?
- The exact cause of AML is not fully understood, but certain factors have been linked to an increased risk of developing this type of leukemia.
- These factors include exposure to high levels of radiation, chemicals such as benzene, smoking, and some chemotherapy drugs used to treat other cancers.
While the cause of AML is not always clear, it is important to note that it is not contagious and cannot be passed from one person to another. It typically develops in older adults, although it can also affect children and young adults.
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms such as fatigue, easy bruising or bleeding, frequent infections, and unexplained weight loss, it is important to speak with a doctor as soon as possible. Early diagnosis and treatment can improve the chances of successful recovery from AML.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Treatment Options
- Chemotherapy: This is the most common treatment for AML. It involves using drugs to kill cancer cells in the body. Chemotherapy can be given orally or through an IV.
- Stem cell transplant: Also known as a bone marrow transplant, this treatment involves replacing damaged bone marrow with healthy stem cells. The stem cells can be from a donor or from the patient’s own body.
- Targeted therapy: This treatment uses drugs to target specific proteins or genes that are involved in the growth of cancer cells. Targeted therapy can be effective in treating certain types of AML.
- Radiation therapy: This treatment uses high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells. It can be used to treat AML that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Clinical trials: Researchers are always looking for new and innovative ways to treat AML. Patients may be able to participate in clinical trials to try new treatments that are not yet widely available.
The entire team at Spiel Times sends Kyedae our heartfelt well wishes and hopes for a swift and full recovery.