THQ Nordic announced the video games for Gamescom 2019, which will take place August 20 to 24 in Cologne, Germany. There are six playable games in Hall 8, A011 that will be shown:
- Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Post-apocalyptic role-playing game will return to Gamescom and is ready to excite players and media alike!
- Desperados III (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Named the best strategy for E3 2019, the new Mimimi Games masterpiece will finally be playable for the general public.
- Darksiders Genesis (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Choose your knight and kill the demons in the new cooperative mode.
- Destroy All Humans! (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Take a giant step on humanity and help Crypto infiltrate, exterminate and dominate us all!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – The battle has begun! You can be among the first to play the remake of the spongy cult classic!
- ?????????? – A game that will be announced soon, players can get their hands on Gamescom!
In addition to these titles, three new titles will be shown only behind closed doors. One of these titles will be announced during the live streaming of the Gamescom 2019 opening night on August 19th. THQ Nordic will also host a theatrical performance starting at 14:00 PT / 5:00 ET / 11:00 CEST every day, in which the developers will show their games and the participants will be able to ask questions and win lottery prizes. The company will also stream live its games and more starting at 01:00 PT / 4:00 ET / 10:00 CEST each day, including interviews with cosplayers, game developers and Internet personalities. You will be able to watch streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.