For US users, the game costs $29.99. For Indian users, like myself, pay ₹699 ($9.64) and enjoy The Witcher Tales.
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics.
With every Steam purchase, you get –
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales official soundtrack, created by The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and GWENT: The Witcher Card Game composer trio Marcin Przybyłowicz, Mikolai Stroinski, and Piotr Adamczyk
- Official Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales concept art, including a map of Lyria
- Digital copy of GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook by Dark Horse
- Digital copy of The Witcher: Fox Children graphic novel by Dark Horse
- Steam copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut
And yeah, the game is coming to PS4 and Xbox One pretty soon.
I haven’t got hold of the game yet, as I already have a lot on the list, so, I can’t exactly throw an opinion on how good or bad the game is. However, from what I’ve seen and observed in gameplay videos, the game sure looks fun for gamers interested in that genre.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. Until next time, Happy Gaming!