Are you one of the TikTok users currently experiencing the problem “Post-Unavailable… This Post is Age-Restricted”? Well, worry not for we just have the perfect solution for you.
Since 2016, TikTok has been on the rise as a go-to platform when it comes to short videos. Replacing the once-was favorite Vine, TikTok emerged not only as a video-sharing app but also as a social media platform. Millions of videos are getting uploaded each day and thousands of influences are gaining popularity by just posting their videos.
However, TikTok is very wary of NSFW (Not Safe For Work) videos especially since they have users that are under the age of 13. The developers are strict when it comes to monitoring every content of the app. Despite all that, if you have accidentally set your age to 13 (or below), there’s a way you can bypass the “Post is Age-Restricted” feature by just following the steps we are providing today. To learn about this technique, just scroll down below.
How to turn off Age Protection in 8 easy steps
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device (android or iOs) or the web
- Click on Profile
- On your profile page, click the Settings and Privacy tab that looks like three lines on top of your screen (highlighted below)
- In there, search for the Digital Wellbeing option under the Content and Activity section (as shown below)
- Afterward, you will be redirected to another tab featuring Screen Time Management and Restricted Mode. To complete the action, tap on Restricted Mode.
- After clicking Restricted Mode, select Turn Off Restricted Mode
- The TikTok app will demand a 4-digit PIN code to complete the process
- Once you have entered the PIN, you have finally disabled the Age Restriction or Age Protection feature in TikTok. Thus, you can now enjoy videos not suitable for ages 13 and below.
Recently, there have been numerous TikTok trends that are surrounded by controversies.
An infamous trend called “Vabbing” was kind of weird considering that it is very unusual and unhygienic at times. However, more and more women are diving in on the fun of this TikTok trend that aims to attract sexual partners. The more you know about it, the weirder it gets. Vabbing is basically just sticking your fingers in your reproductive organ (i.e. the V) to try and get some “lady juices”. Afterward, you put it behind your ears, making it seem like a perfume or cologne. If that does not creep you out then I don’t know what does!
Vabbing is just one of these so-called trends that you don’t need to try and are definitely NSFW. On the other hand, there are other trends that might interest you like:
- TikTok Trend: Zombie Apocalypse in China; is this another Experiment?
- TikTok Trend: I wanna go home; How it started
- TikTok Trend Little Miss Quiz: What is it about and how do I play?
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications. Stay posted and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!