Another day, another TikTok trend! If you’re an avid TikTok user, chances are you’ve already come across the “okokok girls” or the “lalala girls” on your For You Page. But what exactly do these terms mean? Well, look no further because we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll be delving into the meaning of this new “okokok” versus “lalala” TikTok trend, exploring the differences between the two, and even taking a closer look at the quizzes.
TikTok has become a hub for endless entertainment, and these trends are just one of the many things that keep users hooked. So, whether you’re a lalala girl or an okokok girl, this explained article is sure to keep you engaged and maybe even help you discover something new about yourself. So, let’s get started and find out which one you are!
The meaning of “okokok” or “lalala”
Before diving into the origins of this newest personality trend, it would be great to know its meaning, right? Have you been wondering what’s the deal with the okokok and lalala trend? Well, to put it simply, these terms refer to introverts and extroverts, respectively.
- Of course, in this free world, everyone’s entitled to their own take on what is the difference between okokok and lalala. Some say that lalala are introverts while okokok are extroverts. So how about you, what’s your take on this?
#okokok #lalala #okokoklalala #tylerthecreator
- As the discourse continues on TikTok, let’s focus on what the quiz says. According to the quiz with the most takers on Uquiz, lalala is the introverted one while okokok is the extroverted one, as user katim writes. Also, a probable reason why is because “okokok” is sung louder and more energetic (extrovert) than the calm singing of “lalala” (introvert) in the song.
- According to TikTok, lalala are oftentimes introverted. The ones with the black cat energy, are socially awkward, very private, and an overthinker. They often listen more but get talkative to certain people in their lives.
- On the other side of the coin, okokok are extroverts. They give off the golden retriever energy, are carefree, outgoing, and are social butterflies. Okokok talks a lot yet listens to their “lalala” person.
#foryou #okokoklalala #fyppppppppppppppppppppppp
The quiz is all about the vibe you give off, and it’s become a popular way for people to express themselves online. Although there’s no scientific backing for the quiz, people are loving it! With its catchy tune and straightforward questions, it’s no wonder why the okokok or lalala quiz is becoming a fan favorite on TikTok. So why not give it a try and show the world your unique personality?
OTHER NEWS: BLACKPINK: Coachella 2023 – All solo performance Highlights
Where did this TikTok trend start?
Will you believe it when we say that it just happened? One day, we just woke up, and now we’re being assessed on TikTok whether we’re an okokok or lalala person. But then again, TikTok trends just randomly pop out and when it does, it means people are engaged and loving it.
- The trend picked up using Tyler, the Creator’s track, See You Again. As we thoroughly searched through TikTok, it’s clear that this is the track most people are using for their videos. The inspiration for this personality quiz came from the part where Tyler and Kali Uchis sing okokok and lalala individually.
- Now, more and more people are creating videos to showcase the difference between the two personalities, flooding the social media platform with their unique take on it. If you haven’t tried it yet, there are a few quizzes on Uquiz that you can check out. It’s just another fun way to find out whether you’re an okokok or lalala person!
OTHER NEWS: TikTok: Cottage Cheese ice cream recipe + How good is it?
The quiz: How to know if you’re an okokok or a lalala?
Ready to try out this TikTok trend, and know whether you’re a lalala or an okokok person? The first way you can try is through listening and jamming to Tyler, the Creator’s See You Again. Yep, that song could tell you which personality you have according to TikTok users. If you jam with Tyler singing his part, then you’re an okokok person. While if you sing along with Kali Uchis, then you’re a lalala person.
- But if you’re not in the mood to sing, you can just take the personality quizzes on Uquiz. Quizzes, yes, because there’s a bunch of “Are you a lalala or okokok person?” on the quiz website. So, here’s a list of the quizzes you can try, ranked from the highest takers and the lowest.
- Are you a lalala or an okeokeoke person? – By user katim
- Lalala or okeokeoke – By babylonwillow
- Are you okokok or lalala? – By KKiiwwii
- Are you a Lalalalala or okokokok person? – By Val39136
- Are u a lalala or okeokeoke person – By sumpa
OTHER NEWS: TikTok: Fruit Roll-Up challenge – Explained
That’s all the information we got for you. Now that you know the meaning, let us know if you’re a lalala or an okokok person in the comments below!
If you have questions about this TikTok trend, the okokok or lalala person, you can share them in the comments below. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.
Make sure you share, subscribe to our push notifications, and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!