TikTok influencer, Alix Earle is routinely making her way into the feeds of many people with GRWM content, and her fame is no longer limited to the platform.
Who is Alix Earle?
TikTok’s rising star, Alix Earle is a 22-year-old student at the University of Miami Herbert Business School. She is also a marketing intern at her family’s 54-year-old New Jersey-based road construction and paving company. At this job, she assists with the company’s social marketing and newsletter, according to her LinkedIn page.
- Earle shares multiple TikTok videos capturing her college experience. One of these videos is a 39-second clip of “Day In My Life” at the Miami school shared on December 6, 2022. The video has received whopping 3.7 million views as of January 2023.
- However, what was the reason behind her growing to stardom at lightning speed, gaining 2 Million new followers by the end of 2022? Let’s dive into her content and what attracts her followers to her.
the chokehold the 22 year old Alix Earle has on my 30 year old self
— K A T I E 🦋 (@k8e_rosee) January 19, 2023
Alix Earle’s Fame
The young influencer made her way into the hearts and feeds of people without any viral video. Rather it was for simply being herself. Such a path towards fame is walken by few, most notable being, Charli D’Amelio.
- According to Insider, discussing Alix Earle’s fame is becoming its own genre of TikTok content. Creators are dissecting why and how she got so famous so fast with stats to crowd analysis. Tags for “Alix Earle social growth” achieve dozens of videos every day, many of which have hundreds of thousands of views.
- There are some theories regarding the reasons she rose to fame. However, the most understandable is Alix Earle’s GRWM content and beauty, which is turning into a brand in itself. Her audience demographic includes women around her age who find Earle and her content relatable, making them feel like friends.
Alix Earle’s GRWM content
Earle rose to fame with her “get-ready-with-me” videos, famously known as GRWM, which she shares almost every other day. There isn’t anything out of ordinary about them, however, that is exactly why they are popular. Her down-to-earth personality mixed with her doing her make-up and updating about her life gives a feeling of a video call with a friend. This friendly atmosphere attracts her followers to her.
- Her GRWMs have become so iconic that it even scored her a collaboration with Selena Gomez to help advertise the singer’s make-up line Rare Beauty. However, Earle’s brand attraction isn’t limited to glamor.
- In some, Earle is seen sloppily slapping on her makeup, rushing for time. In one video, she does her makeup sitting on the floor at the airport.
- On the flip side, she posts videos of herself getting ready in full glam for ritzy events, like Art Basel. This brings her audience closer to her with her glamor and not-so-glamorous moments. She isn’t hidden behind the camera. Instead, she is real and within reach.
Among her content, she also shares about her everyday life- including dating updates. Previously, she was dating Wade who frequently appeared on her TikTok account. However, that was one of the reasons behind their breakup.
- Earle shares in one of her live streams, “We have been fighting for a bit,” sharing she was unhappy with feeling as if he wouldn’t post her online. Further, Earle shares, the couple attended a wedding together, however, Wade refused to post any photos. She also explains he seems uncomfortable with her influencer career.
- Earle received supportive and comforting messages after the live stream. Moreover, she uploaded a clip of her singing along to songs on a plane, stating she was up.
Alix Earle & a fan ❤️ pic.twitter.com/hGp40ZcIsc
— Chicks in the Office (@ChicksInTheOff) January 15, 2023
Celebrity x Shots
Alix Earle rising to fame with her down-to-earth content isn’t unfamiliar with glitz and glamor. She attended the 36th birthday party of rapper Drake at Sexy Fish, a restaurant in Miami, according to the reports of Daily Mail. Clearly, this is just the beginning of her stardom and much more is yet to come.
- On the other hand, recently Jackson Mahomes (famous for his antics) made a pass at her during his live. According to reports, Mahomes in his usual annoying way, took a chance to shoot his shot at influencer Alix Earle, getting in the wrong books of many. After all, fame brings all kinds of attention.
the alix earle way to curl my lashes rly does wonders for me… tried it rn and what
— chi (@aftershn) January 19, 2023
- As of January 13, 2023, Influencer Alix Earle has 3.7 million followers on TikTok and 1.5 million followers on Instagram. The influencer also has a Twitter account, where she is currently inactive.
For more latest updates about entertainment, gaming, and sports, follow Spiel Times.