Ever since the pandemic began in 2020, there’s many ways that people coped during quarantine. One of those ways is creating TikTok videos at home. It eventually created a dance craze or challenges that became trending on TikTok and different platforms. Almost every month, there’s a new dance craze that people follow.
Moreover, this month of September has various dance entries from TikTok. The song dances go from K-Pop, pop, and more. But among the dance entries for this month, 5 dance crazes are getting a lot of attention. So if you are looking for a dance to cover for your TikTok account, we got you a list to choose from.
Get to know the Top 5 dance crazes on TikTok this September 2022
5. Wet the bed – Chris Brown ft. Ludacris
- This new TikTok dance was choreographed by ronronryan and was made only a few days ago. He is a Filipino dancer, coach, and choreographer. The song they used is a remix version of Wet the bed by Chris Brown featuring Ludacris.
- Their TikTok already got 1.1 million views and 148.1k likes. While there is a total of 19.9K videos made from the sound.
🖤 beat girl!! tag dc
4. After Like – IVE
- The rookie K-Pop girl group IVE has recently made their comeback last month. For this comeback, their title track song was ‘After Like’. Their comeback song is having a lot of positive reviews. Considering that it was a fun and catchy song.
- With its good reception, many people are now creating their TikTok dancing with the song. The choreography of this song is also easy to do. Moreover, their song on TikTok already has a total of 86.6k videos.
3. OTW – Khalid ft. 6LACK and Ty Dolla $ign
- This song of Khalid featuring 6LACK and Ty Dolla $ign made noise on TikTok. Since a dance craze was made for it by Choi Hyunsuk from the K-Pop boy group Treasure. The song now has 1.3 million videos made on TikTok.
- Even the singer of the song, Khalid also made a TikTok video dancing to the choreography by Choi Hyunsuk.
okay this dance is 🔥 someone tag the dc
2. Go Girl – Pitbull
- This song of Pitbull became a dance craze as famous K-Pop idols participated in it too. The K-Pop idols who did the dance craze are Mark, Jisung, and Renjun from NCT DREAM, Yeonjun from TXT, and more.
- The choreographer behind this dance craze is Aiki, she is a South Korean dancer and a member of a dance group named HOOK. Her dance choreography is certainly a hit on TikTok. As the sound already has 96.4k videos made.
1. Pink Venom – BLACKPINK
- The much-awaited pre-release single of the K-Pop girl group BLACKPINK is finally here. Since it came out, it got a lot of fans already doing their choreography. Even if it was only been less than a month since it came out, the sound already has 951.7k videos.
- With its catchy song and choreography, there is no surprise why many people already joined in the dance craze. We are also going to have more from them as they are going to release their title track ‘Shut Down’ this September 16.
That concludes our top 5 dance craze list on TikTok for this month. You may now practice the dance craze that you want. Look forward to another set of the list in October!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. In the comments below, let us know your thoughts about the top 5 trending TikTok dances for this month. Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.