Open up the first week of April with the Total War: Warhammer 3‘s first-ever game patch, Update 1.1.0!
The 3rd installment in the Total War series, Total War: Warhammer 3 was just released in February this year. It has been pretty impressive and has gathered positive reviews and ratings from its gamers. Warhammer 3 got a 9/10 score from IGN, 90% from PC Gamer, and a nice 86% from Metacritic.
April 5, 2022 – Total War dropped their first massive game update to Total War: Warhammer 3.
Let’s all take a look at all the patch notes, key features, and some of the work they put in to improve the quality of the game.
- A handful of crash and bug fixes as well as improving the overall performance of the game
- Huge updates in the Realm of Chaos
- Fixed a bugged interaction between the Everlasting Gift tech and Gift of Slaneesh upgrade for “missing buffs“
- Supply Lines when disbanding a Lord are already fixed
- A one-on-one training montage to bulk up The Daemon Prince (aka “Daniel”)
- Put on some adjustments to the Daemons of Chaos Gifts
- Massive updates to the Domination multiplayer mode
- Updated unit responsiveness and infantry turning behavior
- Charge Reflection will only activate for braced units
- Balance updates for most factions and several faction-specific units
- Arnheim and Battle for Itza, which are both Domination battlefields have returned to the game
- Various issues regarding the blocking of players from completing the Prologue are now fixed
Other detailed in-game updates
- Traits and effects acquire in the Realm of Chaos now are about 50% less severe across the board
- Demon legendary lords will no longer gain negative traits in the realm of their respective Gods
- When a legendary lord completes the survival battle in the Realm of Chaos, the traits gained there will be permanently removed
- The winning faction after a survival battle will be rewarded with these effects (shown below) for 10 rounds
- All options in the dilemmas provided by points of interest in the Tzeentch realm will now provide replenishments
- Attention resistance effects provided by the “Points of Interest” in the realm of Nurgle now last 20 turns
- You, as a player, will now be able to stop the spawning of RIFTS in an empire or province. This is probably the best update in this game so far.
- Get the chance to banish Be’lakor after completing the campaign. As a compensation, you will be provided with the following permanent effects below:
- Also, base stats for the Daemon Prince have been greatly improved
Total War: Warhammer 3 Update 1.1.0 has been receiving great feedback from its players thus far. We hope that Total War continues to provide us with the best quality of gameplay.
Note: Updates and Patch notes shown above are all courtesy of Total War: Warhammer 3
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games, cinema, and sports. You can also follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!