Developed by Hotta Studio, Tower of Fantasy is another MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) that resembles Genshin Impact. It has a varied collection of characters, weapons, and gadgets. Though the similarities are massive enough for players to think Tower of Fantasy is inspired by Hoyoverse’s hit game, it still has its own quirks.
The game is set in a futuristic, post-apocalyptic world. Like your typical sci-fi film, it showcases high technology such as robots, drones, jetpacks, etc. In addition, the player is an amnesiac wanderer and a newcomer to a small settlement. Quite similar to an isekai anime. From there, the player is guided to the environment surrounding them.
However, just like any other game, the world of Tower of Fantasy is filled both with friendly faces and mischief. Beyond its vibrant and mesmerizing place is danger due to an outbreak called Omnium. This causes humans, animals, and plants to transform into aggressive beasts until an active suppressor is equipped.
Despite its huge similarity with other games, it promises its own nuanced gaming experience in exploring worlds and taking quests.
Redeeming Tower of Fantasy Codes
If you’re new to the game, Tower of Fantasy Redeem Codes or TOF Gift Codes provides gamers with resources like gems, coins, diamonds, and other in-game items. Instead of spending money to buy items, you can simply receive these as rewards by using the redeem codes.
Unfortunately, the gameplay does not show an option to redeem the code in the pause menu or external website. It will definitely take a while for you to do it if you are browsing blindly. Thankfully, PCGames provides a guide in redeeming these codes:
- First, if you haven’t done so, download and install Tower of Fantasy onto your PC.
- Open Tower of Fantasy. You need to pick a server and complete the tutorial first before you can enter codes. The shop unlocks after you beat the Steelspine and unlock the Simulacrum mechanic.
- Press enter to open the text box. Doing this will allow you to control the mouse.
- Click on the gift box in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down until you see ‘rewards’ and click on it. It should be between ‘special operation’ and ‘newcomer event’.
- Click the ‘exchange’ button.
- Type in or paste the Tower of Fantasy code into the ‘redeem via code’ box.
- Click confirm, and the game will send your items to the in-game mailbox.
- Head into the game now and open the pause menu by pressing the ESC key.
- Click on the ‘friends’ button.
- Click on the mailbox tab in the top-right of the screen.
- Lastly, Click ‘claim all’ to automatically claim every item in your inbox at once.
Active Codes for August 2022
- From an article by MrGuider, these three gift codes are still working on some servers. Unfortunately, each code has a specific limit per server. Once the limit is reached, you will see the message saying the gift code redemption limit is exceeded.
Active Tower of Fantasy Codes:
- ILOVETOF – ToF support pack (1x gold nucleus, 5x weapon battery II)
- TOF666 – ToF starter’s welcome pack (8,888 gold, 1x SR Relic shard box)
- TOF888 -ToF channel event pack (8,888 gold, 1x black nucleus, 10x crispy grilled fish)
As previously mentioned, Tower of Fantasy gift codes only has offers limited time. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to receive the rewards.
Under this list are the expired codes:
Make the most of the rewards and have fun!
Until then, stay with us here at Spiel Times for more content.