Tropico 6, the next instalment of the critically acclaimed dictator sim, will release worldwide for PC in January 2019, with the console versions planned for a summer 2019 launch.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
Tropico 6 will be making a return to Gamescom in Cologne next week with hands-on gameplay.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Tropico 6. Until next time, Happy Gaming!