We do think that playing newly released mobile games is fun and exciting just like watching a movie on its premiere. But we didn’t expect to see the names of Ubisoft and Netflix in one sentence. Specifically, seeing them preparing for collaboration on three mobile games for its subscribers. Okay, we’ve seen a few small games in the Netflix application before, but this is quite different you see.
The online streaming giant collaborates with one of the biggest video game companies up to date. So what games are we expecting from this collab? We’ll tell you what we know so far, so stay with us.
Ubisoft x Netflix mobile game collab
If this doesn’t excite you even in the tiniest possible way, we’ll list everything you need to know. On Ubisoft Forward 2022, the video game company introduced the upcoming mobile games. Later that day, September 11th, Netflix announced through an article via their website about this collaboration.
- Interestingly, they have chosen three game franchises that players loved through the years to bring to Netflix starting in 2023. They dropped the three franchises and you’ll probably thank both of the companies for bringing it to mobile. Assassin’s Creed, Mighty Quest, and Valiant Hearts will be on mobile gaming in the upcoming year!
This may have excited you, right? If it isn’t enough, then we’ll briefly discuss what you need to know about the three games above.
- In case you missed it, Assassin’s Creed live-action series is yet to arrive on the streaming platform. More information would be this upcoming mobile game on Netflix. There is no official date yet for release, but two surprises up for Creed fans is such a dream. Be fully immersed in the world of Assassin’s Creed once the game and series come out!
- Another game that would add to this Ubisoft x Netflix collab is Mighty Quest. A different genre from Creed, the original Mighty Quest for Epic Loot tests the strategic thinking of players in this action role-playing game. However, in the new game to be made available on Netflix, “the game will draw inspiration from the roguelike genre to deliver an experience that celebrates the series’ premiere hack-and-slash combat in a fresh and highly replayable format.”
Netflix 🤝 Ubisoft
⚔ Mighty Quest game
♥ A new Valiant Hearts game
🦅 Assassin's Creed game AND live-action show!
Stay tuned for more info 👀 pic.twitter.com/KaXRVhB0QH
— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) September 10, 2022
- Lastly, and you would not miss it for anything, Valiant Hearts concludes the Ubisoft x Netflix mobile game collaboration. The game would retain its original gameplay, but do expect a different story for this. Have your subscriptions ready because Valiant Hearts comes first on January 2023!
In case you didn’t know
- Ubisoft revealed on Saturday that a new Assassin’s Creed game will be available only on Netflix mobile app and include original Ubisoft-designed content that builds on pre-existing franchises.
List of Assassin’s Creed Mobile Games:
- Assassin’s Creed: Altaïr’s Chronicles
- Assassin’s Creed II: Discovery
- Assassin’s Creed Rearmed
- Assassin’s Creed Recollection
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates
- Assassin’s Creed Memories
- Assassin’s Creed Identity
- Assassin’s Creed Rebellion
- Is an addicting adventure game that will make you spend most of your free time, solving puzzles and surviving attacks from enemies. This game is based on real events.
- The game’s development team even visited the French trenches and reviewed letters written by troops to ensure that the game was historically authentic. They also listened to first-person recollections of the battle from team members’ families.
- Announcing their departure this June 2022, fans will definitely be pleased that Mighty Quest will be returning to Mobile via Netflix subscription.
- Ubisoft created a mobile Clash of Clans-style game called The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot. In order to advance to the next level of the game, your objective is to grow your character and eliminate your opponents in the castles that you encounter.
- The popular Assassin’s Creed character Ezio Auditore is also present in the game.
How to play these games
We may have mentioned the subscription above if you noticed. To clear things out, these three games will be made available exclusively on mobile to Netflix and its subscribers. There would be no ads and no in-app purchases, just pure watching, and playing. This Netflix game update will happen worldwide, so make sure you have your subscription plans to enjoy these games!
To subscribe on Netflix simply follow the steps they provided HERE.
“This partnership will provide our members with exclusive access to some of the most exciting game franchises as we continue to build a catalog of great mobile games for our members around the world.”– Mike Verdu, Vice President of Games, Netflix
That’s all we have now, players!