Due to the game’s present status, which includes the release of a new agent, Chamber, Valorant’s next update, 3.12, is one that players all across the world are looking forward to.
The torrent of updates for Valorant isn’t going to stop anytime soon, as Riot Games is about to deliver yet another update for players all over the world.
The French Marksman is currently playable, and we expect Riot to solve some of the issues players have encountered with him in the next Valorant 3.11 patch.
When will it be released?
The update is expected to be released within the next week or two; for those who don’t recall, 3.11 was canceled to allow the developers a rest after a frantic few weeks. This could be one of the final patches of the year, so expect a lot of material when it arrives.
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback, we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in the third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Lastly, fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party
If you have any questions regarding Valorant, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you also subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Follow us on Twitter @spieltimes for the latest PS5 restock and drop. Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Gaming!