Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, the first action-RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, featuring both fast-paced and tactical combat is arriving on the PS4 and Xbox One on August 28th for North American region.
In Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, you are an Inquisitor, one of the most powerful agents of the Imperium. You operate in the Caligari Sector, a region which has been overrun by heretics, mutants and the Daemons of Chaos.
- The first action RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Three character classes with three variants each
- 60+ weapons with four abilities each and 18 skill trees allow you to create your own style of play
- A persistent open world
- A Cabal creation system to build factions of Inquisitors
- Tactical and brutal battles incorporated into individual storylines
- Online multiplayer mode for up to four players and two-player local co-op mode, exclusively on consoles
- Free and paid post-launch DLC (missions, planets, upgrades, etc.)
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update on Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr. Until next time, Happy Gaming!